• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

harSon

Banned
It's basically what all Latin America does to either fruit or vegetables. Salt, Lime and Chili Powder. It's pretty healthy and you get a sweet and sour type vibe with a little kick. I'ts especially delicious when done to Mango.

Mango%20con%20chile.jpg

I'm a professional when it comes to Mexicans. Pretty much all of my roommates/housemates were Mexican through out College.

I know ya'll be diggin' on that Plain Lays w/ Tapatio/Cholula hot sauce and lime. Shit's good too.

I'm a professional when it comes to Mexicans. Pretty much all of my roommates/housemates were Mexican through out College.

I know ya'll be diggin' on that Plain Lays w/ Tapatio/Cholula hot sauce and lime. Shit's good too.
Potato chips and hot sauce is pretty good.

FyreWulff

Hate to bring the mood of the thread down, but I like you guys and I don't know...just felt like I needed to tell you guys.

Shit is rough, man

I lost a grandparent to lung cancer so toss me a PM or something when you're more ready to talk when you need to. Shit fucking sucks

Thanks for the support ya'll, but seriously I feel bad bringing the mood down in here. Ya'll go back to dissing on struggle food, would make me happy
KuGsj.gif

DY what mics are you looking at?

After listening to gaf-hop's first stab at a podcast, I think consistent audio quality would be nice. And given that this is the first time anyone is going to hear the group of folks chatting, we should keep the amount of people to around 4.

Myself, DY and the next two BCT regulars to throw their hats in. Afer we get our mics we can start messing around with other stuff and coordinate a meet-up time.

I'm off from school now but if we want to keep it going on a regular basis, Friday, Saturday and Sundays work best for me. I could commit to showing up on those days for sure.

Onemic

DY what mics are you looking at?

After listening to gaf-hop's first stab at a podcast, I think consistent audio quality would be nice. And given that this is the first time anyone is going to hear the group of folks chatting, we should keep the amount of people to around 4.

Myself, DY and the next two BCT regulars to throw their hats in. Afer we get our mics we can start messing around with other stuff and coordinate a meet-up time.

I'm off from school now but if we want to keep it going on a regular basis, Friday, Saturday and Sundays work best for me. I could commit to showing up on those days for sure.

Im still up for it. I have a Steel Series headset mic

Top Bottom