• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Putting together a google doc to gather everyone's info for future podcasting goodness.

-Please only input and alter your own information.
-I know everyone here has enough sense not to fuck it up, but it is going to be edit-able by anyone who gets the link so there's always a possibility of the info getting out. Not to scare anyone or anything but there's no such thing as too safe, case in point; I created a new skype, aim and e-mail just for this.

+With that being said, send me a PM and I'll send you a link to the google doc.

Happy New Year.

For the new page.

DominoKid

aaaaaaaaaaand i just realized valentines day is coming up. fuck.
there's no holiday that makes me feel more lonely and like a bum than valentines day.
as bad a mood as i was in yesterday/today, valentines day will be 100x worse. i've never gotten to celebrate it.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
there's no holiday that makes me feel more lonely and like a bum than valentines day.
as bad a mood as i was in yesterday/today, valentines day will be 100x worse. i've never gotten to celebrate it.

Think of it as saving money..... Its what I do whenever I am single on that day. Also on the flip from personal experience don't feel pressure due to it either. Its a damn hassle. Relationships can go to hell quick if you mess that day up.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
i'd like the chance to mess it up at least.

Don't stress it man, One day you will fondly remember the years when you didn't have charge a romantic gift and a romantic dinner on to a credit card before paying off the previous charges from Christmas.... Just so you can reiterate your emotional ties/attraction for somebody you may or may not actually love.... So they continue to let you sleep with them....because society says if you mess this up your not a caring lover/partner and they have the right to feel disappointed.

FreeMufasa

Happy New Year fam.

--

From what I've heard, Girls buy guys chocolate and a card on valentines day in Japan. And then there's another day where guys reciprocate.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
its only an hour or two into the new year, and ive learned not to drink and listen to my ipod at the same time.....

Shit my last 2 years being single, I imagine I have saved like $350. But never celebrating can be a bummer, how old are you?

Also have been familiar with a women yet?

:)

akira28

Think of it as saving money..... Its what I do whenever I am single on that day. Also on the flip from personal experience don't feel pressure due to it either. Its a damn hassle. Relationships can go to hell quick if you mess that day up.

never worth it. ever. ever. EVER.

Oh look a card and some chocolate, buy me a damn car.

happy 2013 black gaf.

My goal is to follow the footsteps of Mufasa and bag me a steady Asian girl

I look forward to your stories of success/failure

icarus.jpg

lol

some of my peeps break up randomly in january just so they don't have to celebrate valentines day!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Happy new years all. Ended up going out after all, carpooled it in a friend's van and had a great time at a party down the street.

My girl's birthday, Valentine's day and our anniversary are in the first two weeks of Feb. Not sure if I'm lucky by being able to knock it all out at once or not.

Nakazato

Diet starts today goes in to full swing the 6th 1200-1500 cal a day. Just ate 150 cal of cheerios... So hungry. But i get to have a snack in 1hr and 30 mins or so.

harSon

Banned
Diet starts today goes in to full swing the 6th 1200-1500 cal a day. Just ate 150 cal of cheerios... So hungry. But i get to have a snack in 1hr and 30 mins or so.

How tall/big are you? 1200-1500 calories seems like starvation, especially when you're eating calorie dense stuff like Cheerios.

G-Fex

I was trying to take a picture of myself to prove to JC that I wasn't fat but every angle in the mirror was making me fat

Nakazato

How tall/big are you? 1200-1500 calories seems like starvation, especially when you're eating calorie dense stuff like Cheerios.
Im 5'9 250-260. Its just a start till i can get some more breakfast foods and snacks like apples and such. Also checked the p90 food guide and they suggest 1500 cals. Last year i lost 18 lbs in (3 weeks)on 1700 so im likely going to bump it up.

Nakazato

Well god damn harson you were right. Going to just do 2000 a day. Just found out to lose my goal with exercise i need 2280 a day.

Nakazato

Well god damn harson you were right. Going to just do 2000 a day. Just found out to lose my goal with exercise i need 2280 a day.

Just got a year to lose it.

harSon

Banned

Just got a year to lose it.

Yeah man, you can easily eat 1800-2000 calories a day (and more if you work out) and lose a ton a weight. I'm eating roughly 2,000 calories right now at 6'2" 18x pounds, and I'm still burning through a ton of fat.

Hit me up if you ever need help with nutrition or exercise, I learned a lot losing 165+ pounds over these last few years :p

Nakazato

Yeah man, you can easily eat 1800-2000 calories a day (and more if you work out) and lose a ton a weight. I'm eating roughly 2,000 calories right now at 6'2" 18x pounds, and I'm still burning through a ton of fat.

Hit me up if you ever need help with nutrition or exercise, I learned a lot losing 165+ pounds over these last few years :p
Will do and thanks harson

After accurate weight check only need to lose 70 pounds

DominoKid

Shit my last 2 years being single, I imagine I have saved like $350. But never celebrating can be a bummer, how old are you?

Also have been familiar with a women yet?

:)

21. i've gotten it in, but not nearly as much as i would have liked to at this point and the last year or so has been stone cold. i just cant figure it out.

21. i've gotten it in, but not nearly as much as i would have liked to at this point and the last year or so has been stone cold. i just cant figure it out.

My numbers picked up more as I got older (I'm 28) you'll be fine as long as you're not doing or saying any dumb stuff around the ladies

Top Bottom