• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

DominoKid

Hell yeah, the lighter you are the easier it is to hide the ash. It got cold for a little bit here in FL and my girl was scratching the shit out of her arms. I'm like "Baby you just need some lotion or something." Low and behold a little shea butter and she's all good. Girl had been ashy for weeks and didn't even know!

that's what im saying though.

even if youre white your skin still gets dry. just cant see it.

If this podcasts devolves into whooties, grits and preferred cocoa butter brands, I'ma lose it....

The podcast will devolve into KFC vs Popeyes debates

We won't have that problem...I don't think we'll have that problem...I hope we don't have that problem...

And Harson if we don't hit on Django this friday you should definitely jump in for that convo, maybe soundscream can tag in too if he's available/willing

Samara

Yeah i prefer oil over lotion. But those creamy dove bodywash do the job just fine.

or just put on some sheabutter and be smooth for days.

ashy larry

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The gf really digs shea butter. Where do you guys get yours? Apparently it's one of the best things for your skin as opposed to some lotions which actually have alcohol and dry your skin out more so you use more.

Lotion might work for the light skinnened bra's but I need something a little thicker. I put lotion on my skin and it's dry again in 10 minutes.
Have you tried Lubiderm?

I used to use Vaseline, but have found that it's gotten thin/watery (consistency) in recent years. Lubiderm is much thicker/richer/whatever. Might work for you. YMMV, though.

ReiGun

Saw Django. I thought it was pretty good. Not as amazing as I was expecting, but it alright.

I also saw Skyfall and loved that.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
VuGCr.png

oh yeah, i knew i was supposed to do some stuff!

plus dat midnight spread from new years.

liHK7l.jpg

bottom/left = homemade sausage from a freshly caught/killed deer. that stuff was SO GOOD!!!

XenodudeX

So if someone gets murdered, and you have important info on the case, you won't say anything? The no snitching rule is fucking stupid, and you should feel stupid if subcribe to it. Grow some balls and do right thing. Thats my opinion on it.

Fantomex

I am realizing black people like Mexican food even more than Mexicans do. But Mexicans love 2pac way more than any other ethnic group.

I think there is science behind this.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i'll bring the bread

Dude, I've posted about the Katrina stuff, working in Detroit, and the Jena Six protests that I took part in and I fucking can't stand this shit. Some people are so fucking entitled that they think that things should just magically happen for them because they feel sorta strongly about it this month. Ran into a cop in Georgia that pulled my friends over and when I was called to come and verify information (which makes absolutely no fucking sense in hindsight) dude never took his hand off his gun once to try and punk me into nodding and agreeing that they were going to "start problems" downtown.

I mean shit, people think change is easy. I can probably right a book for all the shit I saw in Detroit and New Orleans. I don't know where the idea that things are SUPPOSED to be easy came from but its a fucking problem man.

G-Fex

I am realizing black people like Mexican food even more than Mexicans do. But Mexicans love 2pac way more than any other ethnic group.

I think there is science behind this.

everyone likes mexican food more than mexicans do. Know what mexicans like too? Chinese food, lots of it. Places are packed with mexican folks from what i've seen.

right here

Beef you're a backstabbing snitch who ratted on me I don't know how many times.

I expect no less from you

So if someone gets murdered, and you have important info on the case, you won't say anything? The no snitching rule is fucking stupid, and you should feel stupid if subcribe to it. Grow some balls and do right thing. Thats my opinion on it.

If it's serious I might know something about it.

It it's petty or doesn't really hurt anyone....I don't know anything.

edit: I love orange chicken from cheap chinese food places....mexican food is good too, but its so easy to make and hard to fuck up that I rarely have really good mexican or really terrible mexican. Plus eating it so often early on in life kinda ruins it a bit.

DominoKid

camron.jpg

Nope. I follow the Cam'ron code.

Top Bottom