• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
"If she rolls a good blunt, then wife her up."

Lol wat? I see marriage standards are getting lower these days

I mean it wouldn't hurt....

So if someone gets murdered, and you have important info on the case, you won't say anything? The no snitching rule is fucking stupid, and you should feel stupid if subcribe to it. Grow some balls and do right thing. Thats my opinion on it.

You say this but what happens when they found out you snitched? those same shooters usually know shooters who know where you and your family (extended family) and friends live. Its a dirty game but there is sadly a reason behind where it happens. Now a rapist well fuck them rapist aren't retaliating against anyone behind bars.

Riggs

Banned
Wow timedog got banned for making that thread? Only thing I can think of, he didn't even say anything bad to the two guys ripping on devo.

Kreed

Wow timedog got banned for making that thread? Only thing I can think of, he didn't even say anything bad to the two guys ripping on devo.

Timedog said one of the posters was "butthurt". That is usually an instant ban around here depending on the moderator.

Still dont understand why guys get all crazy about Devo.

Must be a bunch of sexual frustration to be going HAM on one of the few females on here that dares to speak on subjects that effect women, from the woman's point of view.

I dont always agree with her positions, but damn.........some people just get heated as fuck.

FyreWulff

Vickie Guerrero level heat that is.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention if the podcast needs a backup editor, give me a poke, I've done it quite a bit before. I know what "umm" looks like as a soundwave now, I've edited it out so much :lol

akira28

nicholsonnod.gif

I think we end up on the same side more often than not. But yes, I return to those threads for that very reason.
They just can't help it, and there will always be blood.

Black on Both Sides man, forgot how dope this album was. that period from late 90s to the first few years into the 2000s, Def and Kweli was on some other shit.

Fantomex

I was thinking of getting into Tumblr, but man, the things that come up are either really cool or really trippy. For example what's up with this situation and where is it from?

tumblr_mbzjb4QMb51rnroq3o1_500.gif

had to look for that thread... daaaaaaamn, can't believe that one dude went Iverson into the paint.

And whats even harder to believe is that he was the second one to get banned for going after Devo. Thread was only 2 pages, and she wasn't even in there because of the Ban.

Its like they save this shit on clipboard and copy paste when they feel they can get away with it.

Black GAF I lack style help me out here.
Route 66 jacket from Kmart to wear for the winter... it's fake leather though. I am used to wearing larger, puffier coats. It fits nice and keep in mind I'm a size 2x

Mother Jones said:
then-GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain attended one of (Grover) Norquist's weekly, off-the-record breakfasts, a gathering for DC's conservative elite. The assembled big-shots were disturbed by some of Cain's comments on the campaign trail about Muslims. A Think Progress reporter had captured him boasting that he would never appoint a Muslim as a member of his cabinet. Weeks later Cain had argued that cities like Murfreesboro, Tennessee—where activists were attempting to block a new Islamic center—should be allowed to outlaw the construction of mosques.

"It really bothers me when you say this, because that's scary," Norquist recalls one of the participants, who was Jewish, saying. Cain sought to reassure his hosts that only Muslims would be subjected to a loyalty test before serving in his administration. "Oh no, not Jews—just Muslims,'" he said. But Norquist's other guests were insistent: "You're not getting it."
lololol. what a clown this guy was.

Top Bottom