• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

tumblr_m508idPJTf1rrunllo1_500.gif

DominoKid

nope. a suit. he was clowning on the roots so hard. they didnt even try to keep a straight face.

and tempestt bledsoe is on.

its like a mini huxtable reunion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Black GAF, I have a serious question, and you're the only people I know who can explain it to me.

What's the deal on stuff like Facebook, where certain black guys get their photo taken and they always have a balled up fist resting on their chin or on their lips. This has bothered me since Myspace became popular, and I feel like they know something that I don't. I seen white dudes do it too, but they usually go for the 'lowered chin, eyes up' thing

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Black GAF, I have a serious question, and you're the only people I know who can explain it to me.

What's the deal on stuff like Facebook, where certain black guys get their photo taken and they always have a balled up fist resting on their chin or on their lips. This has bothered me since Myspace became popular, and I feel like they know something that I don't. I seen white dudes do it too, but they usually go for the 'lowered chin, eyes up' thing

There are many different poses that go with the theme of the area imo

duckface
nosmileblackguy
bboy stance
showoffmyass
hats low
forearms up
lean
LEAN

etc

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Warning: possible XK-class thirst scenario detected. Readings show possibility of Level Omega "Gamer Simp" activity.

Is this guy just super nice, super dumb, super rich or super thirsty?

I'm going to start wearing an amazon wish list on a shirt, in hopes of some shit like that happening. Wtf.

I was half expecting a dude to walk around the corner like, "thanks homie. I'm going to have fun with all of these games."

Have to do some editing, I'm listening to it now and marking down the times that I'll have to edit. After some cuts it should be around 30 minutes long.

It doesn't include the hour or so pre-cast chat about Marvel, Persona, Uncle Phil and The Bobcats "losing".

FyreWulff

Have to do some editing, I'm listening to it now and marking down the times that I'll have to edit. After some cuts it should be around 30 minutes long.

It doesn't include the hour or so pre-cast chat about Marvel, Persona, Uncle Phil and The Bobcats "losing".

Make sure you keep an iron fist on time limits. One podcast I edited went from like 30-40 minutes to 3 hours each record. Fucking terrible to edit 3 hour podcasts

DominoKid

Havent watched the vid but I wish I could get someone to send me a dreamcast and Power Stone.

i dont think i need any other games for it.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Warning: possible XK-class thirst scenario detected. Readings show possibility of Level Omega "Gamer Simp" activity.

Is this guy just super nice, super dumb, super rich or super thirsty?

Man I am really hoping dude did it to clear space and it was a nonchalant move but I can't the shipping on the box would of cost a bunch considering the weight.... the time spent packaging it so neatly.... the fact he gave it to somebody from a youtube channel who doesn't even know his name.... 16 minutes of unpacking. it boggles the mind just contemplating it.

BCT eats first.

1254625703BhsP67.jpg

HERE

I'll make a thread for it tomorrow morning. Need to sleep now.

EDIT: if someone wants to make a banner of some sort for the official thread, it'd be appreciated. That one I made with MSpaint looks real sad.

DY_nasty

Keep it here for the first few.

And /approvingnod

edit: wow, great job editing man.

edit2: goddamn my voice is sexy as hell.

Slayven

Yeah just gave it a quick listen. "Polite Racism" was the "Ugly as THEE fuck " moment when you felt the nervousness drain. Moris sounds like every Gamestop manager I ever met.

DY_nasty

Yeah just gave it a quick listen. "Polite Racism" was the "Ugly as THEE fuck " moment when you felt the nervousness drain. Moris sounds like every Gamestop manager I ever met.

lol

before we started recording we were actually talking about doing a segment with our phone interview you'llnevertellthatI'mblack voices

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
BCT

HERE

I'll make a thread for it tomorrow morning. Need to sleep now.

EDIT: if someone wants to make a banner of some sort for the official thread, it'd be appreciated. That one I made with MSpaint looks real sad.

I cant get it to play

edit: super slow on my part

I had fl studio open and had to refresh the page a few times . Everything seems o.k. now

Top Bottom