• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Fantomex

5"7 and should be at 160, I've gotten down to 165, but seriously got tha Oprah yoyo weight. I've gained and lost 20 in a year. But it's not healthy, this time ill be honest with myself, lose 25 and then eat what I want but work out 3 days a week minimum and take that attitude for what life Gods got left for me.

RedSwirl

I'm seriously curious, are there any churches outside the hood?

The closest one to me is on base.

Simping? Batman was trying to stop her from fighting a monster that was foretold would kill the whole league.

Is this like New 52 or something? I wiki'd the whole DC universe around the time of Final Crisis (took me a week) and somewhere along the line found out that Batman was the one WW was actually attracted to through some pink ring vision or something. Also, isn't Zeus her dad now?

I think I'm going to add this as the intro to "So Well Spoken" #1.

Its a Chris Rock bit about Colin Powell that I edited down some. I found it by searching "So Well Spoken" on youtube lol.

And do as Reigun suggested and use the Django Theme for the upcoming chat, and Some other Django related song for the outro.

Not sure what to use for Ep. #1 outro just yet.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Is this like New 52 or something? I wiki'd the whole DC universe around the time of Final Crisis (took me a week) and somewhere along the line found out that Batman was the one WW was actually attracted to through some pink ring vision or something. Also, isn't Zeus her dad now?

I am not the father ... Who do I look like Dy.....

Fantomex

twinkies cakes and pies.

he was knocken dem bitches back

homer-simpson-eating.gif

Come at me ho-ho's

Slayven

Nah that story was back in 2003. Wikiing misses alot of info. Yeah Zeus is her dad, while before she was made of clay and brought to life using the soul of the first dead baby. Her mom was the reincarnated spirit of the first woman beaten to death by a man. So they had issues.

“I would say it’s on the low end of what we expected,” said Mr. Hirai. He noted, however, that it takes 5-10 years before he can say a product has been successful. He said similar questions were asked about the PlayStation 3 early in its cycle, but he now sees that console as a success. “Long term is what is important,” he said.

Here that...........its the sound of black GAF clutching DAT struggle system.

Slayven

Some people get so hard at the mere mention of Vita having a problems. It's damn creepy. I swear folks be busting a nut over the japan sails charts.

theres a female butt threat in ot, expect pancake asses everywhere

I might have mentioned it before, but my gf posts on some make up message board and whenever the topic of what the ideal ass is for a woman they almost all post pancakes.

I swear if they had a choice they'd just cut their asses off.

Slayven

I might have mentioned it before, but my gf posts on some make up message board and whenever the topic of what the ideal ass is for a woman they almost all post pancakes.

I swear if they had a choice they'd just cut their asses off.

I don't like rap booty, but I don't want plywood either. Somewhere inbetween, Kim Kardashian and Tyler Swift is find with me. If you are sitting on my lap and your pelvis is digging into my thigh, that is not a good look.

RedSwirl

Nah that story was back in 2003. Wikiing misses alot of info. Yeah Zeus is her dad, while before she was made of clay and brought to life using the soul of the first dead baby. Her mom was the reincarnated spirit of the first woman beaten to death by a man. So they had issues.

But then I read the part about the Amazons raiding ships and raping the dudes.

Imm0rt4l

I bulked up to 215 over winter break. I might try to cut down to 185(I'd be lean as fuck), may be close to impossible without losing a lot of my gains, but I should at least hit 190 and I'd still be pretty lean.

30 lbs since Thanksgiving though? Fuuuark...

I feel like you have to make a conscious effort to gain that much fat/water that fast.

Slayven

I bulked up to 215 over winter break. I might try to cut down to 185(I'd be lean as fuck), may be close to impossible without losing a lot of my gains, but I should at least hit 190 and I'd still be pretty lean.

30 lbs since Thanksgiving though? Fuuuark...

I feel like you have to make a conscious effort to gain that much fat/water that fast.

How tall are you?

Take solace in the fact they would be the first in the fields if Romney had been elected.

Nah you short ass Negros would be. Lower to the ground, easier for picking shit. Us tall Alpha Negros would have been in the house getting shit from the top shelf.

Saw this article and instantly thought it was black culture thread fodder.

http://news.msn.co.nz/worldnews/8589722/student-finds-brain-in-kfc-meal

You on some serious CPT brah

Imm0rt4l

Nah you short ass Negros would be. Lower to the ground, easier for picking shit. Us tall Alpha Negros would have been in the house getting shit from the top shelf.

Oh, so you a house nigga? Soundscream is stephen from Django confirmed....next podcast should be interesting.

You on some serious CPT brah

Damn....

Of course ya'll would have talked about it by now.

Top Bottom