• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

books

Have you met people who didn't grow up taking and recieving insults for fun as a kid.

What do you mean you didn't lower one another's self esteem for fun, what did you do?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
As weird as it sounds on paper, in terms of the actual meal itself...chicken and waffles would be delicious. Could totally go for a chicken sandwich and some waffles with maple syrup.

Everybody wanna be a nigga, but don't nobody wanna be a nigga.
In the worlds of the godtier ghetto pass holding captain. It sure seems that way.

The best part about it is that it's called 'Black Man' but has a picture of a white model on the box.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
LOL, everyone knew that one thing about you that was off limits, but they still dropped it when you made them mad.
This was my sister but she'd drop it in completely mundane arguments like when the last time someone did the dishes was.

"yeah well you wet the bed 'til you were 14!"

"i...wait...what? why...why?!"

FyreWulff

This was my sister but she'd drop it in completely mundane arguments like when the last time someone did the dishes was.

"yeah well you wet the bed 'til you were 14!"

"i...wait...what? why...why?!"

Yeah, me and my brothers made fun of each other, but we never used off-limits stuff like that just for the sake of the insult in front of other people.

There's ribbing and then there's just being a spiteful asshole

Of course I felt bad. But it was either that or get a paycheck for $21. At the end of the day, the customer is the enemy.

I respect that. I used to sell those warranties back when I was working at an electonics store back in high school. It was like a Circuit City and I sold computers.

I had to let people buy Packard Bell computers.

They weren't just bad computers; they were horrible computers. With unusually short life expectancy. Very bad hardware. Had to sell them AND the extended warranties (which people were more willing to consider because of the high cost of the item.

Slayven

I honestly don't know if I am appreacited around here. I get clowned on in chat and here. And Devo my only ally stays silent. No one knows my plight, it is like I Cuba Gooding in Baby Boy.

harSon

Banned
I honestly don't know if I am appreacited around here. I get clowned on in chat and here. And Devo my only ally stays silent. No one knows my plight, it is like I Cuba Gooding in Baby Boy.

You mean non-existent? Cuba's younger brother, Omar Gooding, was in Baby Boy...

ReiGun

I'm about to go get some Popeyes.

I'm dying inside, right now. If there's any justice in this world, I'll find a spleen in the chicken.

Fantomex

adtour13.jpg

This place was bought out and turned into Popeyes as we have it now. It was soooo good. KFC quality has really gone downhill. I'd rather get some fried chicken from Albertsons instead.

Top Bottom