• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Imm0rt4l

I'm 6.1 and my doctor says my best weight would be 200. At last count, I'm 240+....

Caloric deficit. Make some sort of schedule for your exercise. I lost a shit ton of weight last summer, from eating better, HIIT, running 3 miles a day minimum, drinking lots of water. Mind over matter, man.

Nakazato

qXtFG.gif
Pancakes and sex.... I want that

damnnnn

how the fuck you gonna mention steakums when a dude is on a diet

but yea, throw them shits on a pan, throw em on a sub roll with some melted cheese, onions, mayo..

FUUUUUUUCK

Nakazato

damnnnn

how the fuck you gonna mention steakums when a dude is on a diet

but yea, throw them shits on a pan, throw em on a sub roll with some melted cheese, onions, mayo..

FUUUUUUUCK
No. Whats hell is my mom has 3 lemon pound cakes. Be going to get dinner for mcds popeyes and kfc. And all i can have is Salad and baked chicken... But ive lost 3 pounds in 5 days so far so good

ReiGun

Caloric deficit. Make some sort of schedule for your exercise. I lost a shit ton of weight last summer, from eating better, HIIT, running 3 miles a day minimum, drinking lots of water. Mind over matter, man.

I hear you. Going to make this priority one (next to looking for a job, of course).

Slayven

I mean, it's a thin layer of steak. They're supposed to be multi-layered on a philly/hoagie bun. not just one damn steak-um folded over on a piece of regular bread.

That's just a shame.
It is sad. I heard on the radio they might pull Shawty Lo's show. I will riot if they do.

harSon

Banned
No. Whats hell is my mom has 3 lemon pound cakes. Be going to get dinner for mcds popeyes and kfc. And all i can have is Salad and baked chicken... But ive lost 3 pounds in 5 days so far so good

Give Low-Carb a try dude. It's better eating IMO. You don't have to watch your calories as much, just focus on limiting Carbohydrates/Sugar and you're good.

For example, yesterday's menu consisted of:

Breakfast:
2 Eggs w/ Chorizo
2 Strips of Bacon
2 Links of Sausage

Lunch:
2 Almond Crusted Tilapia Filets w/ Tartar Sauce and Sriracha
A Salad w/ Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Avacado, Parmasean Cheese and dressing

Dinner:
Fried Pork Chops (I season them, sear both sides in Olive Oil and then throw it in the oven covered in wishishere sauce) and Stir-fried Spinach With Garlic

The diet is a hell of a lot more filling than low-calorie, and I've consistently lost weight over the last two years. I've lost 160+ pounds total.

G-Fex

I was checking out gamestop and man...depressed me.

I have been playing a few new games lately but man nothing beats old games.

Bought ninja gaiden 1+2 and Tecmo Bowl. Fucking NES rules.

Goddamn my new thread got quickly buried.

Slayven

Between this and Django outraged black people got a lot to talk about.
You should have heard the woman leading the charge. She keep referring to it as "minstrel activity" and admitted to only reading articles about it.

What kills me about outraged black folks like spike Lee? they don't realized they are just being used for a quote.

DominoKid

You should have heard the woman leading the charge. She keep referring to it as "minstrel activity" and admitted to only reading articles about it.

What kills me about outraged black folks like spike Lee? they don't realized they are just being used for a quote.

Lol why am i not surprised. Outraged and uninformed.

Gattsu25

Banned
I got a bunch of gift copies of Dota2 on Steam .

If ya want in just send me a friend request (username is Gattsu25 and I am using the same avatar)

I'll send out the gifts when I get home from work.

edit: just got back, if you are already a friend, just hit me up and I'll trade a copy with you

Nakazato

Who else plays Dota 2 in here? We should play some time.

I got a code if anyone want it

Give Low-Carb a try dude. It's better eating IMO. You don't have to watch your calories as much, just focus on limiting Carbohydrates/Sugar and you're good.

For example, yesterday's menu consisted of:

Breakfast:
2 Eggs w/ Chorizo
2 Strips of Bacon
2 Links of Sausage

Lunch:
2 Almond Crusted Tilapia Filets w/ Tartar Sauce and Sriracha
A Salad w/ Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Avacado, Parmasean Cheese and dressing

Dinner:
Fried Pork Chops (I season them, sear both sides in Olive Oil and then throw it in the oven covered in wishishere sauce) and Stir-fried Spinach With Garlic

The diet is a hell of a lot more filling than low-calorie, and I've consistently lost weight over the last two years. I've lost 160+ pounds total.

Hmm ill go to my dr and look in to that. Going ti look online for menus as well.

G-Fex

man I could never get into games like that Dota. I remember trying to play Dota 1 and man the community were such assholes, in a noob server they still for some reason called me a noob and did nothing to help or anything.

Man i've never heard of steak-umms. I went to the dollar store and saw that they sold Cameo cookies. My face lit up! I didn't think they sold those out here since I haven't seen them since i was in N.O.

Top Bottom