• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Because more Beyonce is always a good thing

beyonce-gq-1.jpg

beyonce-gq-2.jpg

beyonce-gq-3-475x328.jpg

That first pic HNNNNGGG....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
after 3, i could never trust Star Ocean again.

you're not wrong bro

finished the first area and... i'm puttin dragon's dogma back in. i know what's about to happen next in this game and my body isn't ready. not yet.

you're not wrong bro

finished the first area and... i'm puttin dragon's dogma back in. i know what's about to happen next in this game and my body isn't ready. not yet.

I need to finish Dragon's Dogma. Whats your character's skill set?

I fucked up and it has made this last portion near impossible.

DY_nasty

I need to finish Dragon's Dogma. Whats your character's skill set?

I fucked up and it has made this last portion near impossible.

I fucked up that part too I think on my first run. But there is a LONG dungeon after that part anyways so its all gravy.

I spent most of my first playthrough floating between Fighter/Strider/Assassin and that was dope. I'm in new game+ right now and I'm really regretting not hitting hardmode when I had the chance. This game needs to be harder.

I killed that Drake at least a dozen times to get weapon/armor upgrades. I ended up maxing a bunch of skill trees but right before the part where you jump into that rift in the ground I switched to magic archer which I'm nowhere near close to maxing and now I can't switch to a different class. I have to spend forever against that monster in the first quest its the worst. I've died so many times fighting it already.

DY_nasty

I killed that Drake at least a dozen times to get weapon/armor upgrades. I ended up maxing a bunch of skill trees but right before the part where you jump into that rift in the ground I switched to magic archer which I'm nowhere near close to maxing and now I can't switch to a different class. I have to spend forever against that monster in the first quest its the worst. I've died so many times fighting it already.

Go to the pawn guild. You can switch there. Ran around the world at least 3 times looking for a place to switch.

I said what the fuck too.

Edit: I also just read through why are black women fat? thread again and wow. So much "this = that" and almost no "why?" makes talking about racial stuff just a chore.

Kreed

I remember that. Truth bomb about being shitty in a MwtIF thread = ban

I just dug up that thread:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39344525&postcount=57

I'm on harSon's side to be honest. At the very least he could have given a warning to stop pre banishment. But it's his site.

My guess is the same thread. Also, Faceless is right. It's looking like zero-tolerance on that.

Slayven's ban should have been enough of a heads up for people in this thread that they aren't playing with that rule.

is it odd that I have no sexual attraction to beyonce whatsoever

I wouldn't say "no sexual attraction", but I don't consider her a knock-out really.

Those photos above are pretty embarrassing to me personally. Starting to think that most black female celebrities are bleaching. It's pretty well known that most already get nose jobs.

I'm not one to sweat that straightened hair stuff (Doesn't make anyone "look white" and there are plenty of practical reasons to do it)....but this skin lightening movement is disappointing.

Top Bottom