• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ecurbj

mRkkZ.jpg
You definitely had a good night last night sir.

Slayven

Nah, I usually do the Calipari...one and done

Back on third person shooters...playing Mafia 2 and K&L Dog Days after Max Payne 3 was a mistake. I'm comparing everything to Rockstar's superior gunplay and they all come up short. Fun, playable, but MP3 is an otherworldly shooting experience.

Makes me miss the days of GTA clones. I brought the firstTrue Crime and for weeks I ran around saying "Oh shit it's dim sum time!!". And playing as Snoop Dogg and beatting people with the cane.

Onemic

Sup black gaf? Anything interesting happen in the last 3 weeks that I've been out? Mufasa come back from his yakuza kidnapping? Its evo time so ill be back full time till it ends.

Regarding games played now, if you have me on psn you know my ass is pretty much in sf4 training mode or ranked 24/7. Its hard being a newbie at fighting games and having to catch up. I'm still such a scrub being in dat sub 1000 pp camp :(

Sup black gaf? Anything interesting happen in the last 3 weeks that I've been out? Mufasa come back from his yakuza kidnapping? Its evo time so ill be back full time till it ends.

Regarding games played now, if you have me on psn you know my ass is pretty much in sf4 training mode or ranked 24/7. Its hard being a newbie at fighting games and having to catch up. I'm still such a scrub being in dat sub 1000 pp camp :(

Eh not really, I sort of kinda broke up/nothing happened with a girl. I was a little salty from the whole left field like approach...I guess? Next day I see she's rocking sexy the afro hair style. I was like lord have mercy...*smh* That's it : )

Lebron

He's right, it only gets praise due to the fact that most of the games released in the genre this gen have been shit. Being the best smelling shit in the bowl does not mean you deserve praise.

NGB and DMC3 for life.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im finding out the hardway that ribs and alcohol do not go together well on a warm day.(or they go together a little too well...)

Now we got mofuckas hating on Bayonetta

you people

and you know what I mean when I say "you people"

edit: Also, Slayven fucks Xboxs. This can't be life, b

Lebron

I unplugged then plugged it in and came on normal like. Still crossing my fingers.
Last I recall, 1 ring normally means an issue with the BIOS or something like that. A restart will normally fix it if it's a minor issue. As long as it doesn't persist, you're good. If it does, means your software is jacked up and have to send in.

ViewtifulJC said:
Now we got mofuckas hating on Bayonetta
Not that hard when you've played better games.

Black Swag

I have over 200 hours on NGB since that shit dropped in '05. I got some ol' MNM Karma Videos on IberianWarrior.com

Bayonetta is at least on it's level, if not better

hold dat shit, son

Never played Bayonetta but I can't accept hate on Vanquish. That game is so underrated and deserves a sequel.

I unplugged then plugged it in and came on normal like. Still crossing my fingers.

Yeah you're fine. Might want to check in a couple of days to see if you get any lime green or pink pixels while you're playing though, then you're fucked.

You're fine if it worked fine after you restarted the console

Who's the girl in your avatar?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I own Bayonetta but have never played more than a demo of the game. I watch my younger brother play it most of the time. The gameplay is great but some of the wackiness touches me in the wrong place.

Blasphemy.

Sheetal Mallar

Straight up. People praising Bayo have never actually used Doppleganger and Dark Slayer to the fullest. Vergil's swag is untouchable without getting naked.

We won't even get into Ninja Gaiden.

Vanquish was a waste of time. Same with FFXIII, and a bunch of other shit. Amazing that Tales & Demon/Dark Souls managed to destroy nearly everything in their genre with half the time and budget.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Finished a round of shoulders/triceps on P90x and now I can't get up the gumption to play video games.

Maybe I'll just lie facedown on the floor and listen to the Dan Patrick podcast

Gorillaz

I heard that p90x is an all or nothing type of deal. Like either you stay with it or don't do it.

I always wanted to try tho I feel I would backtrack and slip up alot....in college so im on the go alot lol.

Onemic

I heard that p90x is an all or nothing type of deal. Like either you stay with it or don't do it.

I always wanted to try tho I feel I would backtrack and slip up alot....in college so im on the go alot lol.

I did it for 8 weeks straight, and then stopped in the last 4 weeks all because I was tired of doing the hour of Yoga you have to do each week. Yoga is what made me quit P90x, it aint no joke.

Slayven

I did it for 8 weeks straight, and then stopped in the last 4 weeks all because I was tired of doing the hour of Yoga you have to do each week. Yoga is what made me quit P90x, it aint no joke.
Didn't feel out the yoga pants right? Working out sucks, someone needs to decode Stacy Dash's DNA already.

i need to do some p90x or something... i put on weight in the 3 years i've been on the south... this neva woulda happened in BK!

im finding out the hardway that ribs and alcohol do not go together well on a warm day.(or they go together a little too well...)

a lot too well. trust me, i know.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I thought Yoga was for the birds until I got dragged into an advanced class with a lady friend of mine.

They called me "Nancy" :(

I missed watching those Madden challenges back in the day. I remember when we would set up our own little tournaments on the last the of school. Some students would bring their PS2's and we'd play Madden and NBA Street. Good times.

Top Bottom