• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

I missed watching those Madden challenges back in the day. I remember when we would set up our own little tournaments on the last the of school. Some students would bring their PS2's and we'd play Madden and NBA Street. Good times.
Yeah I was pretty big into the tourney scene in college. Actually it's how I made my clothes and club money. Thinking back I can only imagine how crazy I looked in my khaki and polo's gambling with dope boys in Atlanta trap houses lol.
Good shit homie..I remember watching Madden Nation and Madden Challenge videos back in the day.
Thanks man, they actually used some of the MC footage in a commercial.

lordmrw

Like i posted in that thread its worth listening to the episode of girlonguy to learn more than you thought possible about Wayne Brady. Its an awesome near 2 hour long conversation that touches on pretty much every topic.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Note to self: I need to put a time to kill up there with rosewood. Corruption everywhere in that bitch.

I dont understand the animosity towards Serena Williams. all she's ever done is win, with what, one or two instances of ugly behaviour in how many years?
it reminds me of the unexplainable hatred for Beyonce. Im no fan of the woman, but this girl aint no attention whore or trainwreck. all she's ever done was her own thing and she and her husband try to stay out of the tabloids.

Slayven

I dont understand the animosity towards Serena Williams. all she's ever done is win, with what, one or two instances of ugly behaviour in how many years?
it reminds me of the unexplainable hatred for Beyonce. Im no fan of the woman, but this girl aint no attention whore or trainwreck. all she's ever done was her own thing and she and her husband try to stay out of the tabloids.
Haters going to hate. They don't need to be rational, right now there is a dude being hated on because of the way he is eating a sandwich.

Gorillaz

I don't think Serena Williams gets hate all the time and Im pretty sure beyonce jayz and their surrogate baby aren't hated either.

Idk i feel jayz/beyonce kid is a little sketchy...the whole thing is.

zero_suit

That's the only reason why people still hate on her.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yeah you're pretty damned. But I'm not gonna pretend to be shocked by some of the responses

iOPvwVcW9Tunm.gif

DAT MARVEL

gonna be tough to watch both when the UFC main event starts

That thread just makes me think of that guy at work that stinks. No one has the nerve to say anything to because they feel sorry for him. And he might go on a rampage.

That one guy at my last job always smelling like reheated Indian food

I'm sorry Beef, but that shit smells like death itself

Top Bottom