• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Gorillaz

ehhhhh, he's been feature king for a bit now. Signing to GOOD and having a verse on Mercy got him a lot more exposure, but he has been well on his way for a while now.

Really? im not too into him, but mercy did bring him back into the spotlight for me. I didn't know that was tity boi at first lol

Really? im not too into him, but mercy did bring him back into the spotlight for me. I didn't know that was tity boi at first lol

His fun, laid back and unpretentious style make him perfect for features. Getting on Mercy is probably his biggest break so far but he has been featured on tons of tracks up until this point.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I don't know if I can take GAF any more you guys.

the fat girl thread, being compared to a holocaust denier in the cyborg thread, actual fucking Hitler defense forces showing up in that other thread, I'm fucking losing faith in GAF in particular and humanity as a whole

zero_suit

the fat girl thread, being compared to a holocaust denier in the cyborg thread, actual fucking Hitler defense forces showing up in that other thread, I'm fucking losing faith in GAF in particular and humanity as a whole

Say what?!!!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

that holocaust shit was the most random thing ive seen.

I been bumpin Back to Black the past few days. Ya know, I registered the fact that Winehouse's death was a major loss to music last year, but as I get more into her stuff, I appreciate just how fucking talented this girl this was.
Reminds me so much of Sarah Vaughan and Billie Holiday. What a fucking disaster she was though. I seriously wonder how her crew allowed her to destroy herself like that, like what the fuck? I think she was as much a victim of her behaviour as she was opportunistic leeches who didnt give a shit about her. Unless Im wrong about that?

Slayven

That was hilarious I had to stop reading. "Hey he didn't hate the jews, he was just doing his job."

Slayven

You think as informed as GAF is every time unhealthy food was posted they wouldn't talk about heart attacks.

For real, it is like no one has ever heard of moderation. If eating a single item one time gives you a heart attack, you either need to stop fucking with poison or check for a heart defect.

For real, it is like no one has ever heard of moderation. If eating a single item one time gives you a heart attack, you either need to stop fucking with poison or check for a heart defect.

Seriously my Dad has actual fucking heart disease and he doesn't overreact like that.

Satch

Banned
It's a still a wrap. Best open world game ever.

Bayonetta/Vanquish were both trash.

iOzsZ7ftIr3YB.gif

i am NOT here for the Bayonetta shade

Top Bottom