• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

I thought you were black for the longest time and now this

Why do you do these things to me

Why do you not look into my eyes anymore when we make love

Wimbledon Recap said:
Radwanska, the junior champion here in 2005, was hoping to be only the fifth player to win both the junior and ladies titles. But her play in the early going was underpowered and off-kilter. Radwanska has made her name and her growing fortune (some $9.5 million thus far) because of her quick and clever moves and deft touch. She can’t serve like Williams (no one else can), but at her best she can win on guile, anticipation, and some sleight-of-hand magic around the net. She was often short on all those marks.
Good to see football isn't the only sport that does this, "Craftiness, deceptive speed, great anticipation!" LOL.

Employees at the store I go to pick up beer at are tellin motherfuckers Im in there every day. they aint lyin', I pick up 4 or 5 half liter imports a night. Been doing this for almost a month now. But I figure when it gets to the point that people start gossip about my drinking tendencies, it's time to dry my ass out.
No more alcohol for two weeks.

Slayven

Employees at the store I go to pick up beer at are tellin motherfuckers Im in there every day. they aint lyin', I pick up 4 or 5 half liter imports a night. Been doing this for almost a month now. But I figure when it gets to the point that people start gossip about my drinking tendencies, it's time to dry my ass out.
No more alcohol for two weeks.
For now on instead buy sleeping pills, condoms, laxative and 3 cigarette lighters. Every day for 2 weeks and don't say shit.

ReiGun

Black Dynamite

Best movie

The other night I watched it with some of my white friends and they didn't get it at all. I tried to explain that it was a parody of blaxploitation movies and they just looked at me like, "What is that?"

It was a very unusual, silent movie watching experience. Then again, the intention was to have a bad movie night (BD was accompanied by "The Room" if you need an idea of what kind of bad they were going for), so I guess it was just an awkward fit.

Movie is awesome though. Can't wait for the cartoon on Sunday.

Slayven

The other night I watched it with some of my white friends and they didn't get it at all. I tried to explain that it was a parody of blaxploitation movies and they just looked at me like, "What is that?"

It was a very unusual, silent movie watching experience. Then again, the intention was to have a bad movie night (BD was accompanied by "The Room" if you need an idea of what kind of bad they were going for), so I guess it was just an awkward fit.

Movie is awesome though. Can't wait for the cartoon on Sunday.
I guess "I am going to get you sucka" would have bombed to.

I had an experience like this with the Dukes of Hazzard and a Filipino audience. Absolutely nothing worked.

You should break the silence by laughing at the "inside" jokes. It'll make them even more uncomfortable for not getting it. Extra points for appearing oblivious to the fact that you're the only one enjoying the movie.

Timedog is torturing me by making me listen to Shaq rap.

Did he ruin your afternoon?

M-Night-Shyamalan.jpg

Get new friends. Your terrible friend chicken choices are starting to make sense now.

Lebron

I remember when I was finally a senior which meant I got to register for classes a few weeks before everyone.

The day would come, I'd wake up bright and early, log on my account and get ready to register my classes that I've already picked out, then BAM, GOTCHA BITCH, MYSTERY CHARGE ON YOUR ACCOUNT! OH WAIT, YOU DIDN'T PAY THE MIN THIS CHARGE WAS APPLIED? REGISTRATION HOLD MOTHERFUCKER! WAIT YOUR COLORED ASS UNTIL WE GET THIS SORTED OUT, WHICH NORMALLY IS AFTER EVERYONE ELSE IS DONE REGISTERING! SWAG BASED FUCK YOUR PLANS SWAG!

Top Bottom