• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ReiGun

Even as someone who has had to change barbers several times (mine keep moving *sadface*), I feel Obama. Can't just be taking risks on barbers and whatnot. Wouldn't want the President walking around with his shape up all fucked up.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think I'm just done with OT GAF, pretty much. I just can't with these people any more. If it ain't this thread, or wrasslegaf, or something directly related to an entertainment interest of mine, I'm just not going into the thread. Too much bullshit.

Slayven

I think I'm just done with OT GAF, pretty much. I just can't with these people any more. If it ain't this thread, or wrasslegaf, or something directly related to an entertainment interest of mine, I'm just not going into the thread. Too much bullshit.

Only way to roll.

Occasionally I'll venture out into OT to find some gems like that thread about a cat being mayor, but other than that I stick to my thread subscriptions only.

Onemic

I used to be an OT dweller, but recently I found it's just not worth it. And considering GAF has the most progressive OT I've seen recently, that's saying a lot.

Not I just stick to gaming side and my subs. I'll occasionally venture into OT, but now it's mostly through links here or other threads in my sub list.

Slayven

I used to be an OT dweller, but recently I found it's just not worth it. And considering GAF has the most progressive OT I've seen recently, that's saying a lot.

Not I just stick to gaming side and my subs. I'll occasionally venture into OT, but now it's mostly through links here or other threads in my sub list.

Really?

That BB episode was fire. without a doubt the most well crafted "fun" show around.
I know certain elite shows are qualitatively better, by a significant margin, but I actually have more fun watching Cranston and Paul than anyone else.

That BB episode was fire. without a doubt the most well crafted "fun" show around.
I know certain elite shows are qualitatively better, by a significant margin, but I actually have more fun watching Cranston and Paul than anyone else.

Breaking Bad is an elite show. Sons of Anarchy as well.

Some of the threads this week. What.

Some of those are pure Junior Bait.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
confession time:
I always felt like I was missing out by not going to a barber.

No you are not, man that's lucky. I've had same barber for about 11 years. He keeps moving farther away and now his prices have became ridiculous to the point I feel I'm entitled to a hand job if I see him.At the very least he could trim my pubs as a curtsey for my loyalty. But it's now time to find a new barber but nobody can cut in central VA. I would love to rock a bald head but I have a egg dome so that ain't happening. Also I hate barber shop socializing. I like to get in, get a decent cut and be out.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Having a name on here is overrated. I like flying under the radar.

Yeah, I'm learning this is the best way to go.

Thank you for what you said in that other thread it need to be stated.

Onemic

I find it funny that even though points are being made that maybe, just maybe, it's BOTH and not just one, those that say it's 100% the parents and nothing else just ignore it and continue their tirade on how the kids are just dumb fucks that are trying to ruin it for everyone else. Like the school system is some perfect institution where everyone is doing everything they can and have a great amount of resources, but they just got a bad luck of the draw and have kids so rotten to the core that only 10% can read.

Slayven

Goddamn, the way some people talk Affirmative Action gives black people an instant PHD, house, car, and a red head for just being black.

Top Bottom