• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

SmokyDave

And for some reason to me, Kratos just doesn't look right in any of those cut scenes. It's like the skin tone just doesn't fit his body. I know it's messed up, but I kinda do envision Kratos as black.

Same. I always figured he was an example of how to do a black character without falling back on stereotypes (I know he's 'angry', but there's good reason for that). Then I found out that Kratos apparently isn't black. Huh.

I must have seen the cutscene where he gets his 'ashy' tone because I've played all the games to completion, but I can't remember what he looked like.

Fantomex

On the real though, anytime I ask this question people are clueless.Do you guys remember Pioneer Chicken? Back then in the 80s it was neck and neck I'm competition with KFC, it was crispier and better though.

There was also Bobs Big Boy but I can't find anyone that remembers those awesome places.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
On the real though, anytime I ask this question people are clueless.Do you guys remember Pioneer Chicken? Back then in the 80s it was neck and neck I'm competition with KFC, it was crispier and better though.

There was also Bobs Big Boy but I can't find anyone that remembers those awesome places.

I used to love pioneer, but they disappeared a long time ago. I kinda wonder what happened since they seemed to evaporae over night.

GOW ended with GOW1, everything else was stuff they pulled out of their ass for extra cash. Didn't even bother paying attention to the stories after 1.

Lebron, how come you always have the finest women in your avatar?

.. I'm not badmouthing my avatar per say, because Cintia is currently "stanning" for TDKR..

wow, lil bro dodged a bullet today, 2 months ago he was arrested for arguin with some woman on the bus who was talking too loud on the phone, fast forward now, he just met the duty officer today and called home saying they let him off with a warning, no fine or other bullshit. they did fingerprint him though.

we moved to canada and pulls this bullshit before were even citizens, jesus christ... mom was scared as fuck when she first heard about it. to make it even better he gets arrested the first week he gets a new job lololol fucking dumbass

then again looking at the recent shootings in toronto, where they really gonna waste their time on some petty shit like my bro arguing with a woman on a bus?

that boy got life yo

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
wow, lil bro dodged a bullet today, 2 months ago he was arrested for arguin with some woman on the bus who was talking too loud on the phone, fast forward now, he just met the duty officer today and called home saying they let him off with a warning, no fine or other bullshit. they did fingerprint him though.

we moved to canada and pulls this bullshit before were even citizens, jesus christ... mom was scared as fuck when she first heard about it. to make it even better he gets arrested the first week he gets a new job lololol fucking dumbass

then again looking at the recent shootings in toronto, where they really gonna waste their time on some petty shit like my bro arguing with a woman on a bus?

that boy got life yo

you can get arrested for auguring in Canada ?

God's will

You have the chosen one's swagger.

use it well.

nb06M.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't know where that's from, but I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that's medusa.

ReiGun

Dick. All the Batman fever has got to me, so I decided to rep my favorite character from the Bat-universe, Dick fucking Grayson.

Also, the full image melted my heart.

548980_238474512939848_851063407_n.jpg

Top Bottom