• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Obama is real so he eats Church's

Romney eats Grilled KFC

Fixed.

I can't believe you haven't resolved the chicken issue in the last 25,000 posts.

If you order fried chicken, and you enjoy it, you're in the right place.

KFC.
image.php

Well that about settles it, Popeyes wins.

Slayven

fuck you, son

Suddenly I want to listen to some 90's rnb

not that techno shit on the radio these days. If I want to listen to electronic music, I listen to some fucking french electronica music like Justice. The games all fucked up now. I'ma be a bitter old man yelling at clouds, I can see the shit now.

Modern RB is the domain of people that are not good enough to be rappers, and Drake.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

not that techno shit on the radio these days. If I want to listen to electronic music, I listen to some fucking french electronica music like Justice. The games all fucked up now. I'ma be a bitter old man yelling at clouds, I can see the shit now.

I already feel like that. I'm not gonna say I can't stand modern music, but other than busta rhymes, I hate everyone in young money, and that includes the current incarnation of drake. What the hell is going on at that label? And that yolo shit? Fuck man... people are saying it out loud...

Nobody's got the chops for it anymore. I'm already yelling at some clouds in my own way. It's some surreal shit to actually catch yourself doing it.

They key is the last line. I love how police always somehow apprehend these mass murderers alive but are quick to put 40 bullets in a brother holding car keys.

Me and my Hispanic roommate were just discussing this craziness. We switched illegal immigrant for drug cartel member but the same general idea. Also, when a minority does something, every minority comes under suspicion. When a member of the privileged does something, "man that one guy was cray!" smh

BHZ Mayor

They key is the last line. I love how police always somehow apprehend these mass murderers alive but are quick to put 40 bullets in a brother holding car keys.

I dare someone to make a thread about this. (Not me though) It's spot on though, but even with him being white, I'm surprised the media hasn't tried to blame the movie/video games/music yet.

DominoKid

I already feel like that. I'm not gonna say I can't stand modern music, but other than busta rhymes, I hate everyone in young money, and that includes the current incarnation of drake. What the hell is going on at that label? And that yolo shit? Fuck man... people are saying it out loud...

$ucce$$. Pricele$$ life.

Kreed

I dare someone to make a thread about this. (Not me though) It's spot on though, but even with him being white, I'm surprised the media hasn't tried to blame the movie/video games/music yet.

CNN did an interview with Alec Baldwin asking if movies could be blamed for this tragedy. Ironically he turned the conversation to gun control even though he adamantly claimed to be pro gun rights in the interview/supporter of the ARA.

As for the picture (it was posted in the Colorado thread already so no need for a new thread IMO), I do remember the media asking/trying to figure out if the guy was Muslim at first and calling the violence an act of terror. Then once they found out his ethnicity they downgraded his status to "crazy person".

cousins

CNN did an interview with Alec Baldwin asking if movies could be blamed for this tragedy. Ironically he turned the conversation to gun control even though he adamantly claimed to be pro gun rights in the interview/supporter of the ARA.

As for the picture (it was posted in the Colorado thread already so no need for a new thread IMO), I do remember the media asking/trying to figure out if the guy was Muslim at first and calling the violence an act of terror. Then once they found out his ethnicity they downgraded his status to "crazy person".

Why does this shit always happen?

Charles Whitman, Patrick Sherrill, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Andre Kehoe, James Ruppert, Timothy McVeigh...all white non-muslim dudes

And, while Jeff Weise was Ojibwe, he was also obsessed with Hitler, a white dude. I think he was even a white nationalist, which makes absolutely no sense.

Oh, and we shouldn't forget Andrew Jackson, George Washington, etc. All murderous scumbags.

The only guys I can think of, apart from Jeff Weise, who weren't white that went on a killing spree are George Banks and the Virginia Tech guy.

At what point do we start profiling white people as being overly violent and mentally unstable?

Not that we should, of course, but everyone else always gets that kind of shit.

Me and my Hispanic roommate were just discussing this craziness. We switched illegal immigrant for drug cartel member but the same general idea. Also, when a minority does something, every minority comes under suspicion. When a member of the privileged does something, "man that one guy was cray!" smh
And, hell yeah

Slayven

I love these ratchet ass plays. A successful black man that loses his way is always depicted as him getting with a white woman.

But the sista can always win him back by keeping house, kissing his ass, and praying. That can never go wrong.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Apparently. Church's is authentic fried crow.
Ate there once, never again.

lmao

(still better than KFC)

(and lol at all the lurkers not understanding that all this fried chicken talk is just code speak related to operation caliphate)

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm not sure I can agree with "THE MEDIA MUST LIKE ME" aspect of this one.

I think they mean it means that the media is trying to humanize him rather than turn him into an inhumane monster like if he wasn't white. But I don't know since I haven't been watching the news on this.

Top Bottom