• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Slayven

Radiant History is the sequel to a game where your character loses health if he runs. Forgive me for not caring about the sewusl.

Gattsu25

Banned
I wish she would get her own game ( in the style re4) but capcom would screw it up like they did 5 and are doing with 6. Worst AI ever but I still love her.

z21G6l.jpg

edit: also every rpg I've played threw this gen with a create a character option was done so as a black women.
I couldn't vouch for her after I unlocked the tribal outfit:
zSAZZ.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Just got done watching The Help after my mom's endless nagging (that life is basically what her mother lived through). Is that the latest movie to go on the definitive list? On that subject, I actually still haven't seen The Color Purple.

you need to correct this. the part with the razor had me on edge. and theres the fact that oprah looses her shit a few times in the movie.

That lower cost of living must make up for it though, I looked on craigslist and the apartments/houses you can get down there for the money are insane.
true.

but i miss going to Popeyes at 4AM in BK

anyone replies with "Waffle House", i cut you

I couldn't vouch for her after I unlocked the tribal outfit:
http://i.imgur.com/zSAZZ.jpg
me neither... REAL tribal outfits don't have bikini tops

Cole Train/Augustus Cole is my favorite black VG character. Stereotypical as hell? Most definitely. Tied with Baird for the most fun character in the series? Damn straight he is. His childlike exeburance never fails to make me laugh. And that Superstar Cole alternate character skin is THE BEST.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Eetpl1Tki7k/Tndd4TZljaI/AAAAAAAAANo/_1ueVU6uNWI/superstarCole.jpg

I'm going through the series now, just finished up part 2, and really wish I could have played with Cole through the whole game. Gonna start on part 3 tomorrow. Seems like he may have a bigger role in that game from the stuff I've seen in the past.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I liked FF13

Beat it 3 times. Its not for everyone though.

FF13-2 is a much better overall game. Great time playing it and rocking out the gdlk ost.

Being from BK, you must miss more than just popeyes, I just had this a few minutes ago -

CLAm6.jpg

Beef patty on cocoa bread ahhhhhhhhhhh

(Want Pate now too)

i miss those, and NY pizza, and White Castle (sorry, Krystal's isn't even close), and fresh bagels, and boars head heroes from a corner deli all sorts of other food, but what i miss THE MOST is boneless chicken Roti!

abuC

i miss those, and NY pizza, and White Castle (sorry, Krystal's isn't even close), and fresh bagels, and boars head heroes from a corner deli all sorts of other food, but what i miss THE MOST is boneless chicken Roti!

I'll send you those microwavable white castle burgers, $10 finders fee.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
usually 24/7 and it hits the spot if you got some late night munchies. It's no Fuddruckers though, that's for certain.

Also, FFXIII>FFX

i forgot about norms down here. that place is awesome if youre hungry at 3am

thats because ffx sucks ass. going from 9 to that pissed me off proper.

RedSwirl

Started watching Luther on Netflix. Looks like a pissed-off version of Dr. Wong from SVU. Will continue.
thats because ffx sucks ass. going from 9 to that pissed me off proper.

I still haven't played IX (I'm finishing up on IV) but I liked X. To me XIII felt like X but without most of the gameplay content.

Onemic

Started watching Luther on Netflix. Looks like a pissed-off version of Dr. Wong from SVU. Will continue.

I still haven't played IX (I'm finishing up on IV) but I liked X. To me XIII felt like X but without most of the gameplay content.

X is a good game. Disappointing when compared to the PS1 FF's, but still alot better than FF "run down the hallway until you fight a boss" XIII

Lebron

FFVI and FFIX were their finest moments. They shouldn't have cancelled GRIN's FF game, couldn't have been worse than the shit they've been pumping out over the years.

Just got done watching The Help after my mom's endless nagging (that life is basically what her mother lived through). Is that the latest movie to go on the definitive list? On that subject, I actually still haven't seen The Color Purple.

TCP is some depressing as fuck shit. Do not watch it if you're already in a bad mood.

Top Bottom