• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

:( :( :( :(

you guys ever get that one chick you've tried to smang but the universe stay cockblocking you somehow. I've had three smanging opportunities ruined by some kinda third force working against me :( :(

*takes a cold shower*

tumblr_lt659i42lb1qbvog8.gif

I beat my dick like it owe me money
No shame.

hmm new OP. Had forgotten this community existed (not really, but I was busy).

Is it still lively?

If it's not, what's black gaf's opinion on collard greens?

It seems like the most recognizable black food to people of other ethnicities I know.

and for good reason, it's damned good
Meh....

lordmrw

:( :( :( :(

you guys ever get that one chick you've tried to smang but the universe stay cockblocking you somehow. I've had three smanging opportunities ruined by some kinda third force working against me :( :(

*takes a cold shower*

Sounds like the story of my life in high school. Part of it was that I wasn't the most observant dude back then and the other is that I had a lot going on back then, and bootie was the least of my worries.

Is it still lively?

It seems like the most recognizable black food to people of other ethnicities I know.

I like them in the rare instance I'm in the mood for them. One of the last things off the plate tho.

Lrn2reed

Neo Member

Is it still lively?

Oh yes. Eat them over rice, with hog maws/chitlins, any type of beans, and something green...I've said too much!!

Oh and add some chicken with that too.

BHZ Mayor

I find it strange how some of the same people who were defending and applauding George Zimmerman for KILLING an unarmed teen are now condemning Marissa Alexander for firing a warning shot at an abusive husband.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I find it strange how some of the same people who were defending and applauding George Zimmerman for KILLING an unarmed teen are now condemning Marissa Alexander for firing a warning shot at an abusive husband.

...this is a joke, right?

its crazy how some posters get in these threads. Someone just brought up OJ, it really should be an internet corollary a la Natural's law. Its hilarious.

It lines up exactly with what I would expect frankly.

I must be the last guy on the internet that doesn't care about breast implants.

Breast implants are the worst. Dat unnatural movement.

No problem with butt implants if done right

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
No-sign butt implants. I think I've been scarred, because of seeing some horribly done ones at a ghetto stripclub in DC. Smh.

that "why black women are fat" thread is pretty nasty.
we could make all kinds of mean spirited threads on why "x" racial demographic does this or that, but we only ever really see it directed one way, which I pointed out in that thread.

Slayven

we could make all kinds of mean spirited threads on why "x" racial demographic does this or that, but we only ever really see it directed one way, which I pointed out in that thread.

You should stop marrying black men.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Anyways... Sing Your Song was a great doc. Crazy how a lot of that stuff still lingers in entertainment today as well.

zero_suit

We choose to take the high road. It is trying, though.

Mr. Patch

Why are white youth more likely to use drugs than some other groups?

Because the black kids lied on the survey. This was pretty much a real answer in a thread by the way.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So
... yeah.

My sister told me she's not looking at HBCUs anymore. It was a good day.

Why so bent out of shape, he was just being racially objecti--BWAHAHAHA.

It's not 1952, be glad y'all can vote and whistle at white women!
Stop playing the victim card!

Plays the victim card.

Why are white youth more likely to use drugs than some other groups?

Because the black kids lied on the survey. This was pretty much a real answer in a thread by the way.
we use more drugs because it's hard on us to get jobs more easily, have better access to education, healthcare, and not be judged as a group for the actions of an individual. that's a lot of pressure bro.

I mean duh.

Quick tip:

When someone doesn't understand why you're offended during a racially centered conversations and says things like "I'm just not that sensitive" or "I have a thicker skin" or some such nonsense trying to invoke some sort of high intelligent objective tough guy bullshit, it more or less translates to "I lack perspective".

Quick tip:

When someone doesn't understand why you're offended during a racially centered conversations and says things like "I'm just not that sensitive" or "I have a thicker skin" or some such nonsense trying to invoke some sort of high intelligent objective tough guy bullshit, it more or less translates to "I lack perspective".
pretty much. nothing grates like the standard dismissal 'grow a pair' handwave.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Quick tip:

My reaction is to go, "Oh, okay, you're an idiot. Got it. Thanks for letting me know I don't have to bother engaging with you." *click*

Top Bottom