• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

cousins

iRLBuHThh0hTz.jpg

:O

imEWdX1yfwu0u.gif

fuck

TTOB has always been ridiculous. That's why he's banned so often.

ha, just as I type that

The Take Out Bandit
Banned
(Today, 01:43 AM)

I mean, he JUST got back from a ban no less then a week ago. He's not afraid to speak his mind, and that often lands him in hot water.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think he worded that poorly.

Many of my greatest pleasures in life just happen to have the after effect of annoying a good number of white people. I don't do those things just to annoy them. But it is funny.

Like chitlins and pig feet.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is it my imagination or does the "classless" thing seem to usually only apply to black athletes?

I know this probably passed but was just reading back.

"classless" is used a lot in hockey. So definitely not just applied to black athletes.

has anyone here actually ate this stuff ?

I would have to be starving to even want to look at it.

i've had chitlins once and several different pigs feet recipes.

I know this probably passed but was just reading back.

"classless" is used a lot in hockey. So definitely not just applied to black athletes.

yeah, but isn't that pretty much exclusive to hockey and only used rarely in other sports, mostly in reference to...

^I may have been harsh but some fools gave me annoyed looks for eatin kfc hotwings at the office I had to lash out. *enjoy the aroma bish*

ReiGun

How does chicken find it's way into every conversation? We got to do better, y'all.

Someone made it at a cookout once. I don't know who ate them, but I didn't touch the stuff.

Obama threatening the sanctity "the black family" with gay marriage?

Being black in America with functioning reproductive organs seems to be more of a threat to the black family than being gay.

I'd vote for Obama if he'd pass a law placing the bastard offspring with married gay couples who would spend time raising the kids and giving a shit about them, unlike the dumb shit hetero fuck machines that keep crapping kids out like shitting nickels to get rich quick.

Just to piss people off, and hopefully reduce crime and the burden on tax payers in the process.
Holy shit at this post.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this (or if it was already discussed)...

How do you all feel about the criticism of Gabby Douglas' hair? This may be a misguided generalization but I noticed that tons of black people were so fixated on her hair. I don't know about you guys but that really left me frustrated. Here we have an amazingly talented young black woman who worked hard to achieve something great, and all the black community can do is groan about her 'nappy' hair?

What do you think?

*Shrugs*

You can find anything on twitter. I'm sick of seeing stories/drama starting over some random ass people hashtagging. It's not a "controversy" or "outrage" or "dust up" or "row" or whatever until it's made into one. Search "Serena Nigger" during any one of her matches.

Can't wait until they start reporting on youtube comments. Maybe 4chan too.

I have a sister who had to deal with a racist ass cheerleading/gymnastic coach in highschool, I was so happy to see her shitting on everyone, especially after some were mad that the other girl didn't make the individual.

I'm fucking disgusted watching Olympic basketball. I may need to stop this and turn to cycling or something.

I know that this is the new reality, but it still burns my soul slow.

Kreed

Looking at the food isn't the problem when it's prepared to look like real food. The problem is eating it and the horror that comes from finding out what you just ate.

DY_nasty

I used to play Blazblue with TTOB all the time. Had no idea he was so far gone. (He probably had no idea I was black though)
I'm fucking disgusted watching Olympic basketball. I may need to stop this and turn to cycling or something.

I know that this is the new reality, but it still burns my soul slow.

I'm a huge basketball fan but I haven't watched a single Olympic game.

I used to play Blazblue with TTOB all the time. Had no idea he was so far gone. (He probably had no idea I was black though)

I actually spoke too soon...they ended up winning by 29 after only being up by 1 at the half haha.

I'm actually not the hugest fan, I'm completely willing to admit that I'm a casual, but I love watching the Olympic ball. It's just very frustrating when I see these superstars out there not making it look easy. I know all the arguments, "basketball countries", "playing as a team", "Coach K sucks" but I still see future half a dozen future HoF's and I can't help but feel upset.

Onemic

You got BB too? On the triple? What's your PSN?

Imm0rt4l

From the neogaf fgc chatroom, I knew exactly how he was and that's why I'm not surprised. He's always going on about stuff being too pc, and how overtly librul gaf is. We kinda just laugh it off, sometimes with a little banter. I believe he's also an older guy.

Imm0rt4l

I got BB, didn't play it seriously and fell off entirely when they did all the disc updates. I think I'll be playing P4A, but I might wait a month or so. I hope that if they do updates for this game that it's dlc in the vein of ssf4 arcade edition.

DY_nasty

honestly i haven't been on my ps3 in so long... i'd forgotten my username

DY.nasTy IV

i only play fighting games on ps3 though. me3 mp, borderlands 2 when it comes out... 360 all day erryday

ReiGun

I'm saving money, so I won't be getting P4A till the end of the month most likely....Just in time for the semester to start. :|

Also on dat triple: ReiGun16

Anybody see that McKayla chick act like a sore loser the other night, she was right next to the gold medal winner and barely made a move to accept a hug from her..... classless
?

then the bronze winner went in to hug her and she straight up IGNORED her.
bitch-face.gif

slide_242969_1332799_free.jpg

slide_242969_1332800_free.jpg

slide_242969_1332801_free.jpg

slide_242969_1332761_free.jpg

slide_242969_1332781_free.jpg

slide_242969_1332787_free.jpg

How come this isn't being spoken about

Satch

Banned
because she's 16 years old

i mean, grown-ass motherfuckers get a chance at a new title every year and they asses be crying like babies

they only get to do this olympics shit every four years

Top Bottom