• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

But michaelangelo said

The only Michaelangelo I listen to is this one:

yNwMX.gif

Slayven, BlackGAF and known non-black associates(Devo, Beef, Spindashing, etc) have met up and agreed. You must now run all future thread ideas through Black Culture GAF before submitting them out into the wild. Failure to comply will result in...consequences.

Anybody here try 5 Guys burgers? A buddy of mine linked me to a review, but the only locations near me in Sac or near the bay are damn near 10 miles away.

Slayven

Slayven, BlackGAF and known non-black associates(Devo, Beef, Spindashing, etc) have met up and agreed. You must now run all future thread ideas through Black Culture GAF before submitting them out into the wild. Failure to comply will result in...consequences.

That is some crabs in the bucket shit.

Imm0rt4l

Anybody here try 5 Guys burgers? A buddy of mine linked me to a review, but the only locations near me in Sac or near the bay are damn near 10 miles away.

I got one right around my way, I never fucked with it though. In n out burger FOR LIFE. I get mixed reviews on five guys.

seriously though, I'd give it a try, but I'm on a diet. Only had 1 burger in the last 4 months. It was a double double, animal style.

Thing with me and burgers is...I love' em, but I hate lettuce, tomatoes, onions, all that shit. I mean, you can ask them to not put it on, but they still charging you for it, ya know?

And now What-a-Burger don't even carry the mothafuckin' Spicy Ketchup anymore. I was mad as a mothafucka

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

you kinda fumbled the ball there. i think you mean dave instead of spin

I got one right around my way, I never fucked with it though. In n out burger FOR LIFE. I get mixed reviews on five guys.

seriously though, I'd give it a try, but I'm on a diet. Only had 1 burger in the last 4 months. It was a double double, animal style.

Fuck yeah, In n out. They just got done building one a few blocks away from me, but I've been too broke for THAT even.
Thing with me and burgers is...I love' em, but I hate lettuce, tomatoes, onions, all that shit. I mean, you can ask them to not put it on, but they still charging you for it, ya know?

I love me some lettuce, though. The main problem is that it tends to get sogged down by everything else on the burger, but when it's crisp, there aint' nothing better.

I try to keep the fast food to 1-2 times a week, 90% of the time it's on the weekend, unless it's a special occasion like a holiday where I'll just eat whatever regardless of the day.

I've been cooking a lot more of my food recently. It's...a learning experience
KuGsj.gif
. Not as easy as making Eggo Waffles, let me tell ya

If you can learn to cook your own stuff, you can refine the flavor towards what you personally like better. That's always the plus side of making even difficult stuff to me.

Imm0rt4l

5 guys and chipotle comprised 90% of some students' diet at my school. The things it did to some of the girls' bodies...smh.

I love chipotle, I can fit it in my macros and it's some good ass eating.

I stay with the chicken bowl double meat, brown rice, salsa, fajitas, pinto beans, dat guacamole, lettuce and maybe some sour cream. soooo gooood.

Top Bottom