• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Everybody seen that pic where the twoheaded conjoined twins are giving a NJ right? What if one of them are not into the dude?

Ok I put some thought into it and you got to approach that situation as if you were looking for a threesome even though it would really be a 2 and a half. That picture (which Thank Black Jesus I have avoided seeing still) implies he had to get double consent. I dont think you can bag one head without bagging the other so your question is void.

With that said dude probably bought them some shots, flirted with one while making suggestive eye contact with the other and then dared them kiss each other. After that it was basically a countdown to a NJ.

"I just want a fuck buddy but I don't know if you can make me orgasm"

Facebook message a friend of mine got. What say you, GAF?

My suggestion: "I'm more into cuddling now"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"I just want a fuck buddy but I don't know if you can make me orgasm"

Facebook message a friend of mine got. What say you, GAF?

My suggestion: "I'm more into cuddling now"

You're friends with Bow Wow?

That's like saying "I wonder if black guys get tired of dying for white women in movies?"
At least there's even the smallest hint of a chance of romance for the black guy. Last 'Hollywood' movie I saw where an Asian guy got with a non-asian chick was Ninja Warrior. Before that it was that Jet Li/Aaliyah movie

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

At least there's even the smallest hint of a chance of romance for the black guy. Last 'Hollywood' movie I saw where an Asian guy got with a non-asian chick was Ninja Warrior. Before that it was that Jet Li/Aaliyah movie

Rain was about to get with that chick in ninja assassin, but thinking about it, that may be what your talking about.

His problem was he was a man in a Lifetime movie. Men are damned in a Lifetime movie. They can not do anything right until a women believes him.

goddamn

And yes, that whole movie was shit.

Sillies is nonsense. Snow Bunnies, yea, whatever, sure.
Sillies? Dumb.

akira28

'Sillies' never caught on beyond the 6 college radio DJs on the DMV area radio show that coined the term, tbh. I just took it as an obscure reference, as I love obscure references.

And it's my ambition to film a movie where the super smooth asian super spy with no accent gets the girl. A lot. In fact he gets a whole bunch of girls. And doesn't lose even one fight. And sex scenes. Asian Shaft. The time has come.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
'Sillies' never caught on beyond the 6 college radio DJs on the DMV area radio show that coined the term, tbh. I just took it as an obscure reference, as I love obscure references.

And it's my ambition to film a movie where the super smooth asian super spy with no accent gets the girl. A lot. In fact he gets a whole bunch of girls. And doesn't lose even one fight. And sex scenes. Asian Shaft. The time has come.

Sun kang was getting the attention of the ladies in one of the fast and the furiouses, but yeah, id like to see that.

Slayven

That's like saying "I wonder if black guys get tired of dying for white women in movies?"

Black people have plenty opportunities and roles. Such as sassy overweight black woman, cool black friend who's only input is to say "you should hit that", crackhead, gangmember, rapper, etc.

Bleepey

Jackie Chan in the Tuxedo? Jackie Chan in the Rush Hour series. Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat series. Kung Lao in the MK series.

I saw one of the most fucked up things i could ever see.I was walking down the street in my jewish neighbourhood and i saw a curious incident in front of me. There was a guy wearing a bomber jacket, combat boots, glag of st george and a big placard across his back with a nazi flag on them and a cross running across the flag. Like so except with a nazi flag:

stock-photo-hands-holding-a-blank-placard-6723187.jpg

I am walking down the street of my Jewish neighbourhood and people were looking at him with their jaws on the floor and the kids wondering what the fuck was going on. I didn't understand i was like wow what kind of balls must this guy have, i am surprised a crowd didn't gather and ask him if he was fucking insane or high. Whether he had huge balls or just no sense. Was he like some anti-racism campaigner who didn't have sense or was he a racist who had more balls than sense. And then there was a twist M. Night Shyamalan couldn't have thought of, the guy walking down the street with a nazi flag on his back (and i was soon to find out on his front too) was a black guy! I was like wow, i asked him like "why are you walking down the street wearing what you're wearing and in this neighbourhood. I was gonna ask if he was protesting in some sort of misguided way and tell him what he was saying could be misconstrued, (either that or he was like Uncle Ruckus). He then asked me if i knew what race was. I said i don't know if you are referring to race as a social construct or something where is he going with this. He then asked me if i knew that there were no laws in the UK saying racism is illegal, i am not a lawyer but i am 99.9% sure he is talking out of his arse. He leaves me speechless and i give him a curious, "motherfucker-are-you-high" look. He then walks off and looks at me like i am the fucked up one! I think he was one of those radical nationalist, has anyone stumbled across these guys before?

The best part is you can tell most of these people have never heard of Black Panther outside of the times he's brought up in gaf threads. lol

Its crazy, whats even funnier is some of them are now saying since Batman has better story he wins. Im like wtf? Batman shoots an God with a gun everyone is saying "Thats our Batman!!!" Black Panther tricks the Devil and he is poorly written. Black man cant catch a break even in fiction.

..that Jean thread.

Gaf has no fashion sense...at all. Granted, I usually lean towards timeless or understated (see:plain), rather than trying to hop on a trend before it looks dumb.

ReiGun

Its crazy, whats even funnier is some of them are now saying since Batman has better story he wins. Im like wtf? Batman shoots an God with a gun everyone is saying "Thats our Batman!!!" Black Panther tricks the Devil and he is poorly written. Black man cant catch a break even in fiction.

I give them the Surfer armbar (cause that's dumb as shit. Funny enough, I could totally see Batgod doing something similar), but the Mephisto thing made perfect sense in context. But no one on Gaf ever reads the source material, so hey. >.> lol

Onemic

I think it has more to do with the fact that most people have no idea who the hell Black Panther is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This deserves a thread, but I'm not that guy.

*lights the Slay signal*

The best part is you can tell most of these people have never heard of Black Panther outside of the times he's brought up in gaf threads. lol

Read Panther since the 90s before he became the 'new cool'. Still well written in the cartoons.

Top Bottom