• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
That feel when you're hollering at a pretty ass white girl at the clubs and she feels compelled to show that she's down with the swirl by showing you pics of her 'mulatto' kid. That feel when she starts to go off on a mini tangent about the baby's father not being in her kids life. You fuckin up my buzz girl, I aint trying to fill no void.....well not that kind of void. That feel when the other guy is probably DY.

Same shit happened to me recently w/ this chick I hadn't seen since we were 10. She pulled out the babies (plural) pics and mentally i'm like "Nooooooooooo there is no god!!!" because she was sooooo fine.

that's what lies are for...

"yeah girl I'm great around kids..... but before we get into that take that bra off and come lay next to me here"

and as you get older saying stuff like that become's second nature cause almost every cute girl out there older than 30 has a kid. So unless you got the patience for a younger chick ya got to learn how to just not care about the kids while your trying to bag.

Onemic

that's what lies are for...

"yeah girl I'm great around kids..... but before we get into that take that bra off and come lay next to me here"

and as you get older saying stuff like that become's second nature cause almost every cute girl out there older than 30 has a kid. So unless you got the patience for a younger chick ya got to learn how to just not care about the kids while your trying to bag.

I aint messin with nobody with kids. Fuck that shit, I aint tryin to be DY.

Zeus Molecules

I aint messin with nobody with kids. Fuck that shit, I aint tryin to be DY.

man dy was dating a pregnant woman who was pregnant with someone's else child.

I am talking about one night stands with Milfs. Most men do that and don't even meet the kids.

lmao yall talking about a waiting more than a week like it's a long time. i'd trade for that problem ANY DAY.

you'll learn one day young buck

Everyone starts out batting a terrible percentage but eventually it actually becomes more trouble than its worth in terms of having to let these chicks down.

Eventually you just settle down because you're tired of the game.

Pussy is overrated anyway. Just stick with a good girl if you find one because those chicks you're lusting over aint worth much more than likely.

Zeus Molecules

Everyone starts out batting a terrible percentage but eventually it actually becomes more trouble than its worth in terms of having to let these chicks down.

Pussy is overrated anyway. Just stick with a good girl if you find one because those chicks you're lusting over aint worth much more than likely.

wisdom right here.... the older you get as a man the easier it is to get a woman....

DominoKid

this is like a rich person telling a broke person that money isnt everything.

wisdom right here.... the older you get as a man the easier it is to get a woman....

It's that pre-menopause stage for women that sparks that extra desire. Every chick I know my age (34) - 47 range be geeking for sex from dudes. Or so my wife and female friends would lead me to believe. And for the past year and half based on how my wife's appetite has grown it's like we in our 20's again.

trixx

Burger king is hands down the nastiest fast food I've ever tasted. I bought the chicken sandwich combo and my stomach is doing back flips as I'm typing this. Even the drink was salty, never again.

Onemic

Burger king is hands down the nastiest fast food I've ever tasted. I bought the chicken sandwich combo and my stomach is doing back flips as I'm typing this. Even the drink was salty, never again.

wat

Bk is probably the best cheap fast food place of all the major chains.

Dunno why you got their chicken shit doe. They specialize in burgers.

trixx

wat

Bk is probably the best cheap fast food place of all the major chains.

Dunno why you got their chicken shit doe. They specialize in burgers.

Yea you're probably right my brother asked why I got that sandwich as well. I got it because it was the daily special thing wanted to try it out, it tasted extremely salty. The fries also tasted pretty bad.

Onemic

dat feel when you get fast food, bit into the burger, and immediately regret your purchase.

Fuck, I've been off my game these past 3 weeks.

Yea you're probably right my brother asked why I got that sandwich as well. I got it because it was the daily special thing wanted to try it out, it tasted extremely salty. The fries also tasted pretty bad.

Their standard chicken sandwich is the worst in the business. It was only tolerable when they had the three different versions (American French & Italian). But their premium chicken sandwich is on par with Wendy's.

Slayven

Danny Glover and Robert Downey Jr was in the shaggy dog remake and Akon did the theme song under his government name.

The more you know.

DominoKid

Remember when this dude was that good christian boy that didn't listen to rap music because of its profanity and he just wanted to do good deeds for the lord when he first got drafted? Ya, NBA life sure changed him.

It's only a matter of time, Jeremy Lin.

lmao you know his eyes got wide as shit once he realized the kind of ass he could pull in the NBA. and them women eyes got wide when they realized how fucking stupid he is. (see: Royce, BM #1, Basketball Wife and former Magic cheerleader).

lmao you know his eyes got wide as shit once he realized the kind of ass he could pull in the NBA. and them women eyes got wide when they realized how fucking stupid he is. (see: Royce, BM #1, Basketball Wife and former Magic cheerleader).

every single syllable is true.

Also yall gotta check Yung Lean The swedish rap phenom:
fTVY8Xg.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545616

Some woman today smacked me in the face with her purse strap and was so into herself or whatever she didn't even notice she did it because why should she pay attention to her space vs my space. People like that just piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom