• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The test in this thread was fun. It told me I'm 10. I think that's a good thing considering what it's testing.

There was another test for social intelligence that sounded interesting, so I took that.

Got a 33/36. The average is apparently 26/36.

So, how well can y'all read white peoples' eyes?

35/36

I can sense your feels.

tumblr_maqalzjCig1qiiga0.png

RedSwirl

Futuristic Amish backup singers
Nondescript Japanese streets
Bieber became the Divine Light somehow

I don't understand anything about this music video, and the confusion is acting like a buffer between my brain and the actual track.

Without even listening to it I can tell you I stopped trying to understand that kind of music a long time ago.

FyreWulff

I can't believe you tried to get some multiplayer going, nobody's been on that game in forever :D

I appreciate the effort, though.

I did it for a larf

Also is that a typo in the achievements?

"Destroy a dilo with the stickygun during a public match"

wtf is a dilo

edit:

0dKtILUl.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is there some rule in life where you can only have a good boss for 4 months at a time?

My team was literally split up for being too awesome today.

And they want me to reenlist.

I don't even

FyreWulff

Is there some rule in life where you can only have a good boss for 4 months at a time?

My team was literally split up for being too awesome today.

And they want me to reenlist.

I don't even

That's always a bunch of bullshit. "You work well together! So let's separate you!"

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I thought you were against the formation of super teams.

If anything we were the Pistons - a bunch of people that nobody really liked or wanted that gelled.

But nooooooo "It'd be best if we split you guys up so that we could all benefit from the experience".
Dy raging because a father figure left after 4 months, breaking up the family.

Priceless.

It was a woman. HA

Imm0rt4l

That feel when you're hollering at a pretty ass white girl at the clubs and she feels compelled to show that she's down with the swirl by showing you pics of her 'mulatto' kid. That feel when she starts to go off on a mini tangent about the baby's father not being in her kids life. You fuckin up my buzz girl, I aint trying to fill no void.....well not that kind of void. That feel when the other guy is probably DY.

DominoKid

Same shit happened to me recently w/ this chick I hadn't seen since we were 10. She pulled out the babies (plural) pics and mentally i'm like "Nooooooooooo there is no god!!!" because she was sooooo fine.

Gorillaz

It's worse when you go look people up on facebook aka down the rabbit hole aka stalking and you seem some of the chicks you were feeling back in the day...and then look at them now

scust

It's worse when you go look people up on facebook aka down the rabbit hole aka stalking and you seem some of the chicks you were feeling back in the day...and then look at them now

scust

That's the worst. Then you get curious and look back in your year book, and you're left wondering what the hell was wrong with your eyes back then.

DominoKid

Most everybody falls off after highschool. I did, then I changed that shit around.

this is what i have realized. i'm only 4 years out but already there's been some rises and falls. personally i really had nowhere to go but up after high school so it's all good.

edit: i need Ciara to get super popular again so she can make more videos. Body Party video

So how soon do you attempt to get them cheeks with a new girl. the old me would've waited a week but I'm trying a different approach with this one (currently on week 2)

FAM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGIgXP9SvB8

I...I can't stop playing it. What do?

Futuristic Amish backup singers
Nondescript Japanese streets
Bieber became the Divine Light somehow

I don't understand anything about this music video, and the confusion is acting like a buffer between my brain and the actual track.

Maybe it's because I haven't seen a new music video in years, but I find this one visually interesting at least.

Here is the guy he stole the concept from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35hCo_grAqw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlK5abIJRyM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwg2Hpf4ta8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvoCVCAX9k

Will.I.Am is a biter.

So how soon do you attempt to get them cheeks with a new girl. the old me would've waited a week but I'm trying a different approach with this one (currently on week 2)

Now if she gives it up within the first week, then by all means go ahead and smash. But me I wait at least 2 weeks, gotta make sure im not sticking the D in crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom