• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Aren't melons 95% water? Sounds like a Drake illness, soft.

It's a fresh fruit allergy :( Alongside melons, I'm allergic to strawberries, avacados, and bananas. It used to just be some noticeable itching/burning in my throat, gums and tongue, but the last time I had watermelon, my ass broke out in hives.

Imm0rt4l

It's a fresh fruit allergy :( Alongside melons, I'm allergic to strawberries, avacados, and bananas. It used to just be some noticeable itching/burning in my throat, gums and tongue, but the last time I had watermelon, my ass broke out in hives.
Damn son, allergic to fruit and bees. You're like the black Paul Pfeiffer.

Only thing that I'm aware of is being allergic to cats. Brings out my asthma. I was once sick 2 weeks straight because I moved into a house where the previous owners had cats. I've noticed since getting better conditioning that they don't give me problems anymore. No idea a about bees.

harSon

Banned
Damn son, allergic to fruit and bees. You're like the black Paul Pfeiffer.

Horribly allergic to cats too. And lactose intolerant. And I get severe motion sickness from cars, boats and video games. My body's straight whack. I'm probably fucked as I get older too, because I have a ton of relatives who develop allergies for nuts, shellfish, etc. as they get older. If I ever develop a peanut allergy, I'm just going to end my life.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Easy and free gif production software coming available right before E3...GAF servers have been shaky all year and now this, seems like a sign of the apocalypse.

Fuck no. Plus all kinds of medicine in the 90s was grape or cherry flavored but awful. It's wrecked everything since.

I remeber that nasty ass thick grape cough syrup Medicad used to give out back in the day, shit was disgusting. But that bubble gum flavor medicine was the shit lol

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Easy and free gif production software coming available right before E3...GAF servers have been shaky all year and now this, seems like a sign of the apocalypse.

The fuck type of cheating sorcery is this? Tumblr is gonna explode with gifs once it catches on.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

I just gave up with chrome when that thread appeared

total loss

The worst thing about arguments over whether someone can truly sympathize with a female, gay or racial minority character is these people have been sympathisizing with the over-represented white straight male for decades. It can't be done in reverse? Really?

From the GTAV youtube comments tumblr:

tumblr_mm3nxy6naG1rl9uuto1_1280.jpg

Morris, they are saying they never envisioned the character as black. I wrote the fucking thing so anyone could play the role.

I hate group projects. Always felt like busy work, but with anchors and chains weighting you down.

It's true. Two of the people haven't done shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom