• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

I think I've fallen for Wonder Woman all over again. Picked up her DC movie (Probably the best DTV DC animated movie next to Under the Red Hood) and now I want to pick up a TPB.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I've never in my life been in a place where club security tries to start fights with you intentionally.

This fucking island.

All quiet on the eastern front. I don't know about you all but I realized how much I dig the 80's after playing that Blood Dragon. Cant wait till I get off. And I have a stepdaughter in Hawaii right now. She told my girl it was wild.

Nakazato

yes I was lucky when i was growing up all my classes had a good mix of races. I didnt feel out of place till high school going to a mostly black school. I felt like i was black guy that spoke to well to black. In college there was 10 of us that started by the end there was 2. I also learned in college If all the black ppl in the class all have one thing or go to the same place without each other know you just stereotyped yourself.

Ex you all can not have/go to a the same time

Sunchips
Chicken
Chick-fil-a
Orange soda (or any non Fruit soda with Sprite/Mist not included)
Pickles

List goes on and on

DominoKid

i usually catch Hannibal on the internet later. it looks so much more brutal on tv though. i hope it gets renewed.

but yeah, there was some bullshit going on in scandal tonight.

Man I'm fucking drunk trying to play ac5 and we can't take an area because no one in america is playing this game. Also lol at the nude art thread and the Amanda bynes thread. I think I'm gonna go play blood dragon and pass out. Keep it classy BCT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom