• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...washing your asshole with a rag seems pretty nasty unless its a dedicated ass rag.

I pretty much just lather up some soap and shower gel like a motherfucker on my hands and go to work, then turn the heat up like a bitch and watch my hands thoroughly to destroy the nastiness..

Slayven

Ugh...washing your asshole with a rag seems pretty nasty unless its a dedicated ass rag.

I pretty much just lather up some soap and shower gel like a motherfucker on my hands and go to work, then turn the heat up like a bitch and watch my hands thoroughly to destroy the nastiness..

You wash it last and you only use the rag once before washing it? It ain't that hard folks.

What other use is there for a wash cloth?

BHZ Mayor

I'm waiting to see what the next 3D Mario has in store before I even consider a Wii U. As far as PS4/720, I'm wating until I see substantial retail-sized content that doesn't fall under the typical AAA(A) or casual umbrellas.

Is this too old a song to be intimate to?

U0XV6p1.png

or

rP2dM36.png

I'll go against the grain and say that the second is better, if you keep the type color the same. Since it's such a cool hue, it's in harmony with the Adidas but not with the Nike shoe and that throws the balance off.

If you want both kinds of shoe, you could darken the type, at least 100 (first) or 90 (second) percent black. 80 percent is about as light as you can go without it looking too close to the Adidas' color scheme and too far off from the Nike's. I really like the one with two Adidas, but if you feel like there's too little variety, you could move the two shoes next to one another (third). That way, they look more like a pair of shoes rather than just two separate bookends.

wEcQWfr.png

I also don't have that font, so the type here is just expanded vectors from a print screen

I'm the type of guy that gets pretty pissed when I feel that a product is overpriced.

Shit I haven't bought a Ps3 yet because I feel that the 250 price is some bullshit this late in the generation.

And the Wii U pricing is so absurd that there's just no way on earth I can touch it for at least 2 years.

I'll have to use a 3DS for my Nintendo fix. That's a damn good product and fairly priced.

I'm the type of guy that gets pretty pissed when I feel that a product is overpriced.

Shit I haven't bought a Ps3 yet because I feel that the 250 price is some bullshit this late in the generation.

And the Wii U pricing is so absurd that there's just no way on earth I can touch it for at least 2 years.

I'll have to use a 3DS for my Nintendo fix. That's a damn good product and fairly priced.

Speaking of 3DS, mutha fuckin Fire Emblem next week

Hell yeah

harSon

Banned
Fruitvale won top honers at Sundance, alongside a few other awards at the festival. It's about Oscar Grant and the Bart shooting for those who don't know, and it's a rare example of a contemporary black film that's not a romantic comedy. Although I suppose poverty/hood films aren't uncommon among Black films either :p It houses a black director's first full film, and a standout performance by Michael B. Jordan (Chronicle, The Wire, Friday Night Lights, Red Tails). It'll probably be picked up for distribution soon.

Thought ya'll would be interested.

Fruitvale won top honers at Sundance, alongside a few other awards at the festival. It's about Oscar Grant and the Bart shooting for those who don't know, and it's a rare example of a contemporary black film that's not a romantic comedy. Although I suppose poverty/hood films aren't uncommon among Black films either :p It houses a black director's first full film, and a standout performance by Michael B. Jordan (Chronicle, The Wire, Friday Night Lights, Red Tails). It'll probably be picked up for distribution soon.

Thought ya'll would be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYdqxDuif9o

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I'm kinda upset at jumping the gun on a 3ds. It sits on its charging dock most of the time. 3d land was fun, but nothing else really appeals to me.

DominoKid

250 dont seem so bad to me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
3DS is gonna have a good Febuary-March though, I'm in for:

Fire Emblem
Luigi's Mansion
MH3 Ultimate
I couldn't resist that fire emblem bundle. Pre-ordered it today and plan to pick up a bunch more RPGs later this month. You really can't go wrong with gameboys, the only time you get burned is for early adoption. They always payoff games-wise in the end. Any recommendations? Monster hunter ain't my bag, I played it on PSP and it annoyed the shit out of me.

I couldn't resist that fire emblem bundle. Pre-ordered it today and plan to pick up a bunch more RPGs later this month. You really can't go wrong with gameboys, the only time you get burned is for early adoption. They always payoff games-wise in the end. Any recommendations? Monster hunter ain't my bag, I played it on PSP and it annoyed the shit out of me.

I just got my 3DS not too long ago. All I have is Kid Icarus Uprising, KH3D, New Super Mario Bros 2

I want to get MK7 since I can't find my DS copy of Mario Kart

i always wanted to try the fire emblem games, but the perma death scares me :(

losing troops after hours of training? i'd cry

I think there's a mode that doesn't involve perma death. They retreat instead of dying

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I just got my 3DS not too long ago. All I have is Kid Icarus Uprising, KH3D, New Super Mario Bros 2

I want to get MK7 since I can't find my DS copy of Mario Kart
Yeah I plan on getting Mario Kart for sure.
i always wanted to try the fire emblem games, but the perma death scares me :(

losing troops after hours of training? i'd cry
You can always restart the map. At least in the older Fire Emblem games you could. But sometimes when you are like 30 minutes into a map it was fucking awful to have to start from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom