• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I guess the struggle never leaves a person. My Moms is out of town, and I just caught Pops in the kitchen frying up some chopped up hot dogs with jalapeno peppers.

Gattsu25

Banned
I guess the struggle never leaves a person. My Moms is out of town, and I just caught Pops in the kitchen frying up some chopped up hot dogs with jalapeno peppers.
That... sounds DELICIOUS

My dinner tonight is a cup full of baby carrots, some lightly seasoned white rice, and an orange.

There was a time when all of my parents money went to sending me to a good school but my mom somehow managed to keep us eating well. She was a coupon fiend in order to do it though.

Holy shit. All this time I read onemic as if it was a single word not realizing that it was the name of one of my favorite songs :Z

I think 90% of this thread was reading it like that for awhile as well. I remember there was a parade of posts last OT going, "So it's not onemic, but One Mic? ....oh"

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Cancelled 3DS preorder. Just going to wait for a better time financially. Who knows, maybe by then there will be a 3DS lite or something. I'll make due with replaying some regular DS games.

There. Nobody can say I don't make sacrifices for my female.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Young Justice and GL have officially been cancelled after this season... I think might have to act my age and be done with cartoons cause I refuse to watch TMNT or fucking my little pony

Fuck man I fell asleep around 4 p.m. and just woke up freaking out because I thought it was 6:45 tomorrow morning.

Edit: Popeye's>KFC. In fact I'm going searching for a Popeye's right now. I want some spicy chicken.

Mr.Fresh

U0XV6p1.png

or

rP2dM36.png

I'll go against the grain and say that the second is better, if you keep the type color the same. Since it's such a cool hue, it's in harmony with the Adidas but not with the Nike shoe and that throws the balance off.

If you want both kinds of shoe, you could darken the type, at least 100 (first) or 90 (second) percent black. 80 percent is about as light as you can go without it looking too close to the Adidas' color scheme and too far off from the Nike's. I really like the one with two Adidas, but if you feel like there's too little variety, you could move the two shoes next to one another (third). That way, they look more like a pair of shoes rather than just two separate bookends.

wEcQWfr.png

I also don't have that font, so the type here is just expanded vectors from a print screen

I like the logo light colored. But between your third one and devos 2 I'm not sure what I like the best. What y'all think?

I've never watched The Wire before. Might seem like a silly reason but I always feel like if I did watch it I would be nitpicking, so that has kind of stopped me from doing so. I said I'd give it a chance eventually though

Slayven

Cancelled 3DS preorder. Just going to wait for a better time financially. Who knows, maybe by then there will be a 3DS lite or something. I'll make due with replaying some regular DS games.

There. Nobody can say I don't make sacrifices for my female.

Should break up for about 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom