• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
That it is the superior way to eat them?

ibz9J8YBqteovv.gif

They can call all the cops but a waffle house across the street from an ihop on a saturday night might as well be The Thunderdome. Many customers enter, one customer leave.

DominoKid

oh..that salt and pepper. Yup. I like pain.

stick with these. don't let that man lie to you about waffle house. you want to see a fight at 3am you find the waffle house by the highway. the porkchops are dry ungarnished cutlets of pork. people are just feeling the nostalgia.

i don't know what kind of crap ass waffle house you go to but that aint the case at mine.

cdyhybrid

I guess I should clarify: the picture I posted (and the variety of pork chops I was talking about) are from a Chinese place.

3AM, just left the club starving like a motherfucker, Chinese place.

Gorillaz

Waffle House is in a league of it's own yall. Even tho each one, no matter what state your in, looks full of struggle, the food makes up for it.

Slayven

The biracial kids thread brought back an old memory of my grandmother. She was llike 67 and she said one of the main reasons she loved the show macgyver was "That is one good looking white man."

Had to be the mullet.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The biracial kids thread brought back an old memory of my grandmother. She was llike 67 and she said one of the main reasons she loved the show macgyver was "That is one good looking white man."

Had to be the mullet.

Dude, my mom, aunts and grandma loved mcguyvers ass. Lorenzo lamas magnum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom