• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is better than sleeping with the lights on and a loaded .45 cause you worried Master Splitter is coming.

fry.PNG

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Sonics is doing 50 cent corndogs. Folks out there packing the joint. Having family reunions and revivals and shit.

one thing i want from sonics is to either start popping up out here, or make their commercials regional.

nah but i wouldnt even post myself. i'm paranoid like that.

No fucking way. Not even in this thread. People lurk.

Well my thing is im not really worried about myself or her to be honest. I mean my avatar is me so theres that. I just don't want to end up like one of those cats in that post your significant others thread. But at the same time im proud of my, as that man Slayven would put it "Alabaster goodness". I also really don't mind on here(BCT) because im virtually a nobody so its all good.

akira28

That movie is incredibly garbage. I'll never understand how it won multiple awards, let alone one Oscar.

You mean Understanding Race, the Movie? That thing handed out so many diplomas, it was bound to win something.

Rio: I wouldn't. But if you're set, put up an anonymous link, without much fanfare, in the BCT thread, and we'll have a peek, and won't make a big deal out of it. So you won't have to worry about Timedog stalking your girl online.

ReiGun

Crash a damn mess. A Two hours of yelling "Racism is bad and racists are bad people." We had to watch it in high school and I couldn't believe my classmates talking about how it was such a great, deep movie.

oh lord. it looks like its in his spine too.

Internet detectives found the girl's (or at least, someone who knows the girl's) twitter. Says brah just barely escaped being paralyzed.

Gattsu25

Banned
How bad is it that i havent seen Crash yet?

There's only one Crash movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115964/
Directed by David Cronenberg
Since a road accident left him with serious facial and bodily scarring, a former TV scientist has become obsessed by the marriage of motor-car technology with what he sees as the raw sexuality of car-crash victims. The scientist, along with a crash victim he has recently befriended, sets about performing a series of sexual acts in a variety of motor vehicles, either with other crash victims or with prostitutes whom they contort into the shape of trapped corpses. Ultimately, the scientist craves a suicidal union of blood, semen, and engine coolant, a union with which he becomes dangerously obsessed.

ugh

Pray every night that I am never injuries around hoodrats.

Crash a damn mess. A Two hours of yelling "Racism is bad and racists are bad people." We had to watch it in high school and I couldn't believe my classmates talking about how it was such a great, deep movie.

Internet detectives found the girl's (or at least, someone who knows the girl's) twitter. Says brah just barely escaped being paralyzed.

Damn. And all for some strange.

That's fucked up. I mean damn that shit was lodged in his spine a good half an inch to an inch. I would love to know about the follow up to that.

Gorillaz

How the hell we end up on the 2nd page

BCT we slippin

EDIT: yo damn, everything was moved over. Everyone can now have a piece of the struggle that is OT community

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Sorry y'all, I was caught up in the crazy that is Gaming. That XBone is turning that forum into a circus. It's unsettling.

We don't talk much anymore, BCT. Is it something I did? You know I love you. Things will be better, I promise.
3AQmK.gif

zon

So at least one dude has gotten banned for criticising the big move of threads to community. Keep your heads down.

my university res was near a small piece of government land (an untouched bush the size of 3 blocks) and these fuckers made it their home. Accidentaly leave the bathroom window open in the morning and come back to your room lookin like somebody hosted a crack party in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom