• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
My house use to be the spot. And 2 of my boys were guilty of this shit. My girl got so salty one time she kicked one of em out the crib and said he was banned for 2 weeks. Needless to say they never did it again.

See my mom spoiled my friends. If they were hungry she would cook something to eat. I think she did it because most of them had a shitty home life.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
1990 compilation (Warning: The first one is 8 shades of WTF)

I got nothing. Just nothing.
wtf.gif

Well guys I leave tomorrow wish me luck

Best of luck.

Gattsu25

Banned
I'm at the fucking airport and I realize that I left my laptop at work. Shit.

Guess no work over the weekend and I have several deadlines bearing down on me.

So I'm at my grandmothers funeral today, and one of my cousins shows up in a black t-shirt, khakis and a big ass black cowboy hat......fyi this was in Long Island NY.

WTF is that ratchet, ghetto, country? I'm at a loss.

So I'm at my grandmothers funeral today, and one of my cousins shows up in a black t-shirt, khakis and a big ass black cowboy hat......fyi this was in Long Island NY.

WTF is that ratchet, ghetto, country? I'm at a loss.

My condolences.

But I would have lost my shit. The last funeral I went to was my uncles some years ago. Little background first....

My mother has 5 brothers. Each one of them is literally a different facet of humanity. Lets just say my ratchet ass uncle who is literally the epitome of every ghetto stereotype known to man came in some goddamn blue jeans. I literally had to contain myself. Fuckin grimey. This is the cat that has (I shit you not as lord is my witness) 18 goddamn kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom