• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

cant beleive you guys are scared of mice and turtles, try having your dorm room get raided by some gotdamn vervet monkeys

vervet4-small.jpg

Soundscream would have suicided out.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
It's "OK", Sonic's isn't all that great
The last time I went to Sonic was a few months ago. No other customer was in the lot, and this is a place that's right next to a major highway (249 & Cypresswood if you're in Houston) and it was around 6:30 PM. I pulled up into the little boothy things and looked at the menu. Nothing - and I mean nothing - looked the least bit appetizing, so I backed up and drove off. The workers inside looked absolutely defeated.

How bad is it that i havent seen Crash yet?
Which one? There's two of them. I like the one where white people crash cars into each other and then start fucking.

Yeah... this one. It's much better if you're in a room with a bunch of people who have no idea what the hell is going to happen, but I'm really big on schadenfreude.

Mumei

... Have you guys heard about this nonsense?:

At one point during the tour, Battaglia allegedly told the tourists in front of pantry line, “I don’t know what that line’s about, but every Wednesday we see it,” Battaglia told the tourists. “We see them go in with empty carts, and we see them come out with carts full.”

The bus then reportedly stopped in front of St. Mary’s Park, where she reportedly told the foreigners, “If it were 1980, and you said to me, ‘Lynn, I want to die.’ My answer would be, ‘You’re in the right neighborhood,’” suggesting that the park is unsafe.

As the tour continued, Battaglia allegedly also blamed the borough for coming up with the term “pig” to describe police, “The policeman, his name is Patty, and he would walk up and down that street, and if he ran into an alcoholic, he’d beat them mercilessly. So they’d call him ‘Patty the Pig,’” she said.

I saw it posted on Feministing, who got it from Black Youth Project.

Co-worker asked to borrow my flash drive. I said sure, no problem.

...as I was about to get out of my seat I thought, 'better double check this flash drive'.

Opened it and saw Episode 8 of so well spoken proudly displayed at the top of the item list. That was a close one.

cdyhybrid

Co-worker asked to borrow my flash drive. I said sure, no problem.

...as I was about to get out of my seat I thought, 'better double check this flash drive'.

Opened it and saw Episode 8 of so well spoken proudly displayed at the top of the item list. That was a close one.

Gotta get the word out if you guys are gonna make it to prime-time TV with that.

DominoKid

Richard Pryor was the OG at thirsting. "You look so good, I'll suck on ya daddy's dick." NAH BREH! and then Biggie put that shit in a song lmao.

All my friend's do this at my parents house.

I know people like that, walk up in your house and be going through your kitchen and shit.

"Bruh what you got to eat?"

i'm guilty of it too though.

My house use to be the spot. And 2 of my boys were guilty of this shit. My girl got so salty one time she kicked one of em out the crib and said he was banned for 2 weeks. Needless to say they never did it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom