• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomShaBom

Banned
I'm gonna be leaving for work-related stuffs for the next month maybe two. In case Obama gets elected to a third term and the thread hits the 20k mark, I want you all to track down dreams-visions and force him to make OT4. If he can't, hars0n or Slay. I'd say ask Satch, but the oracles have told me she says 'fuck no. not everyone has deadbeat dad hours' in all futures.
Just go ahead and re-enlist man, you know you want to. I'd still respect you, somewhat.

Gorillaz

Thats how it is DY. Abandon us too?

Guess this ain't anything new
So this is the new "be back going out for smokes" for you? Treating us like your kids I see, I now know how Will felt when his dad left him on fresh prince ;__;

will_smith_fresh_prince_father_son_sculpture-223x300.jpg

Take it and remember BCT like another lost and upset child.

I'm gonna be leaving for work-related stuffs for the next month maybe two. In case Obama gets elected to a third term and the thread hits the 20k mark, I want you all to track down dreams-visions and force him to make OT4. If he can't, hars0n or Slay. I'd say ask Satch, but the oracles have told me she says 'fuck no. not everyone has deadbeat dad hours' in all futures.

Godspeed my brother be safe.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
So uh, here's something different:

Unlocking the Truth is the Most Brutal Sixth Grade Metal Band Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever:
fb6b233d7da3670cac31f6315a86c376.jpg

Last Thursday I took the L train to the end of the line and caught up with Unlocking the Truth, a heavy metal trio composed of three sixth graders, Malcolm Brickhouse, Jarad Dawkins and Alec Atkins. We were first made away of these guys after we saw some of their videos on YouTube, which show the trio absolutely destroying Times Square. Some people have referred to them as "childcore," but those people probably can't play music well enough to appreciate the epic crushiness these 11-year-olds pump out. These guys play seriously brutal metalcore, and they're better than whatever sixth grade band you were in. This is what we're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F2Q1qBNrlXo

There's an interview at the link http://noisey.vice.com/blog/unlocking-the-truth-is-the-most-brutal-sixth-grade-metal-band-ever-ever-ever-ever. It's really, really worth reading.

And so the mission to drop fatherless children on every corner of the globe continued....It was a burden, but not one he had to deal with....

good luck dude

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Good luck man

Satch

Banned
So uh, here's something different:

Unlocking the Truth is the Most Brutal Sixth Grade Metal Band Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever:
http://assets.noisey.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/fb6b233d7da3670cac31f6315a86c376.jpg[IMG]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F2Q1qBNrlXo[/url]

There's an interview at the link [URL="http://noisey.vice.com/blog/unlocking-the-truth-is-the-most-brutal-sixth-grade-metal-band-ever-ever-ever-ever"]http://noisey.vice.com/blog/unlocking-the-truth-is-the-most-brutal-sixth-grade-metal-band-ever-ever-ever-ever[/URL]. It's really, really worth reading.[/QUOTE]

YEEESSSS!!!!

take care

BHZ Mayor

Be safe out there. And is "A Cancer of Sorts" still the front runner for the title for OT4?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

Be good, man.

-CRASH-

Banned
back in high school, some black dudes I was cool with gave me "nigga" rights. graduated in 2010 tho.... basically, I'm wondering when my permit is up

Satch

Banned
back in high school, some black dudes I was cool with gave me "nigga" rights. graduated in 2010 tho.... basically, I'm wondering when my permit is up

You didn't have "nigga" rights in the first place.

But you can have your "nigga" rights when you get wrongfully followed in stores, when you get pulled over for driving a nice car while black, and when you get harsher sentencing for a crime than what a white person would receive because of the color of your skin.

unless youre black then hey sis how you doin
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

They made a legally unenforceable agreement not to fuck you up. It was non transferable and nonnegotiable outside of that particular social circle.

Onemic

shieeet, later man

zero_suit

Be safe!

Today I saw an old friend and he brought up this time we got stopped by cops. Here is the story because it's like racist as shit.

I got pulled over for wearing suspicious clothing while in a Monte Carlo with one of my Mexican friends. Cop legit said "Those things you are wearing are popular with the black gang bangers that are always at the basketball courts...

I was wearing a Nike's headband and the guys always at the basketball courts were the Fresno State basketball team. After finding out my last name the cops asked if I was white and I said yeah so he just handed back my ID. Right before I walked away he asked me "why are you was hanging with Wetbacks and Niggers?" So me being a giant jackass ask for his name and I had my father report him.

I completely forgot this happened until seeing my old friend.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Reminds me of when I got mugged a couple years ago. Called 911 after and first question out the operators mouth: "were they black or hispanic?"

dem law enforcement shortcuts.

-CRASH-

Banned
damn bro that's fucked. worst I ever got was getting stopped because they profiled me as a tagger for whatever reason. searched my backpack and then hassled me with questions over a sharpie. not even sure if it was legal.

DominoKid

ay they trying. they remind me of junior versions of this cat i knew from HS. he's just now finding his band at 21. at least they got their shit together at 11.

who knows though, i bet they wont even be playing metal in 5 years, if the band is even still together.

i got no love for metal though.

ay they trying. they remind me of junior versions of this cat i knew from HS. he's just now finding his band at 21. at least they got their shit together at 11.

who knows though, i bet they wont even be playing metal in 5 years, if the band is even still together.

i got no love for metal though.

They already kicked out their lead singer for being hard to work with, LOL.

Dont you love it when manager beef spills over to the rest of us commoners at work, an exec here wrecked a rental car nigga thought he was safe till the the police report came out and they found out he was drunk, CFO just aired his ass out and told him to go fuck himself and pay for the damages out of his pocket. these two had been goin back and forth in emails somebody pressed the reply to all button in outlook and the whole company saw everything. 0_o

edit: I've just been called in to go disable the ability to send mass emails! lmao

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Be safe bruh

Dont you love it when manager beef spills over to the rest of us commoners at work, an exec here wrecked a rental car nigga thought he was safe till the the police report came out and they found out he was drunk, CFO just aired his ass out and told him to go fuck himself and pay for the damages out of his pocket. these two had been goin back and forth in emails somebody pressed the reply to all button in outlook and the whole company saw everything. 0_o

edit: I've just been called in to go disable the ability to send mass emails! lmao

Classic!!!!

What state are you in.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

I don't know, but I can help you find out. Go to your area's struggle mall and greet everyone with your favorite little word. Give it about 30 minutes.

so my sister is off today, and since she has too much time on her hands she is posting old pictures of us on FB.

Man if I dressed now like I did back then. A gold grill + a dehumanizing stare I wouldn't be here today.

Slayven

so my sister is off today, and since she has too much time on her hands she is posting old pictures of us on FB.

Man if I dressed now like I did back then. A gold grill + a dehumanizing stare I wouldn't be here today.

Not a grill? I thought you were better then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom