• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I saw an old friend and he brought up this time we got stopped by cops. Here is the story because it's like racist as shit.

I got pulled over for wearing suspicious clothing while in a Monte Carlo with one of my Mexican friends. Cop legit said "Those things you are wearing are popular with the black gang bangers that are always at the basketball courts...

I was wearing a Nike's headband and the guys always at the basketball courts were the Fresno State basketball team. After finding out my last name the cops asked if I was white and I said yeah so he just handed back my ID. Right before I walked away he asked me "why are you was hanging with Wetbacks and Niggers?" So me being a giant jackass ask for his name and I had my father report him.

I completely forgot this happened until seeing my old friend.

Jesus fuck, at least he said it out loud instead of keeping it to himself.
This way, there's a tiny, tiny, microscopic chance of this hurting his chances of being a racist in the field.

Not a grill? I thought you were better then that.

Like my grandma say's Slay. "We all have to go through a valley experience. You gotta go through something in your past to appreciate your present". In my case it was looking at old pictures circa 96-97 saying Damn I used to look like that?

Slayven

Guy on Judge Mathas talking about being a nice guy and complaining about his friend stealing his girl, busting it open and watching movies on his netflix account.

I'm late to it, but stay safe DY.

Sounds like a good day.

Aint that my line. Lol.

But it is my brother it is. Someone did try to "fuck up my high". Yesterday I declined entry to someone who didn't have a pass to get in. This fucker finally got a pass today and tried to get an attitude when he came back through. So I straight asked him was it necessary. And then I started laughing. He didn't like that at all.

DominoKid

Wish i had internet access right now, I'd post a pic of my haircut. Rocking the mohawk like Usher for a while. At least until this job search shit starts getting somewhere (ie interviews). Nothing on the horizon though...

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Glad yall are having a good day. Today has been a nightmare for me. The three big bosses in my office are all out of town for various things so this Friday Jackben had to be in charge. Of absolutely everything. I've never had management training or experience but I did it my best. Didn't really get any of my own work done though as I get interrupted with retrieval requests, updates and 'quick questions' every 10 minutes.

I have new found appreciation for management but shit is mega stressful and I have a headache from hell with still 30 minutes to go before close. Feel like me head is gonna explode. Clock watching like a motherfucker. As soon as I am getting my swimming pool full of liquor and diving in it.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Popped my head into gaming side in what seemed like a level headed discussion. That's me done over there for the day. Some people need to live in the real world.

Gorillaz

Yea bish might end up putting in work over on gaming side. There has been this big tidal wave of new people and they are allflocking to console war shit. Possible viral marketers. Or corperate simps.

DominoKid

Yea bish might end up putting in work over on gaming side. There has been this big tidal wave of new people and they are allflocking to console war shit. Possible viral marketers. Or corperate simps.

For real. I'd like to see a culling like when bish anchored that one thread and set a time for his onslaught lol.

Sn: i love seeing that gif at the top of the page every time i check this thread.

Super late on this, but good luck DY_nasty. Keep safe.

So, I got my driver's license about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't driven since then. I barely drove before then, and I probably won't be able to drive again until 2-3 weeks from now when I fix up an old car I got my hands on. How rusty am I going to be when I finally get back behind the wheel?

FreeMufasa

So, I got my driver's license about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't driven since then. I barely drove before then, and I probably won't be able to drive again until 2-3 weeks from now when I fix up an old car I got my hands on. How rusty am I going to be when I finally get back behind the wheel?

I haven't drove consistently for about 3 years now. I'm shit at driving now

DominoKid

Its like riding a bike. A really deadly bike.

I haven't drove consistently for about 3 years now. I'm shit at driving now

Well damn. I need to make sure I don't go that long without a drive, then. I wish I had cared about getting a license when I was still in high school; I could have gotten all of this under my belt so much earlier. Still, no point in getting mad about it.

Its like riding a bike. A really deadly bike.

That explains the way people drive in Florida, now that I think about it.

How old are you?

I haven't even taken the test!

EDIT: Nvm, you're older, lol.

Im 23 and dont have mine yet.I dont know why I dont have it yet.Will get it this year.

That's cool. You should try to get it done in one stretch of time. I did some of the preliminary stuff back in 2010, but some stuff came up and I just dropped everything about driving until this year. It's hard remembering the rules of the road when you go years without reviewing anything.

DominoKid

Head of State captures America so fucking well. And it has Nate Dogg on musical narration!

I miss satirical shit like this and Undercover Brother.

I can't think of a good recent one. Maybe it's just escaping me.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Head of State captures America so fucking well. And it has Nate Dogg on musical narration!

I miss satirical shit like this and Undercover Brother.

I can't think of a good recent one. Maybe it's just escaping me.

Undercover brother was fantasTic. You should watch Black Dynamite. The cartoons are outrageous and absurd for its humor but the movie is all satire and tongue in cheek humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom