• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Touche

Banned
Tell me is this good

AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

16384MB RAM

amd msi radon 7770 1 gig OC

120 GB SSD

1TB hardrive

It's close to what I have right now. Though I am upgrading from my ASUS M5A97 R 2.0 board to a board that can do PCI-E x16 on 2 slots instant of x16/x8 so I can throw another HD7870 in there and get my bitcoin hustle on.

Got my license with a manual/stick car then I went and bought an automatic soon after, I am never going back to manual EVER!

You say that, until you get behind a beast of a car that only has a manual and you will drive the shit out of it.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Got my license with a manual/stick car then I went and bought an automatic soon after, I am never going back to manual EVER!

I'm guessing it is the same over there in that if you get a manual license, you can legally drive both manual and auto, but if you get an auto license, you aren't allowed to drive manual cars.

Satch

Banned
Dreams-Visions is my dude *.*

Fucking up a racially insensitive dummy's day in an OT thread has always been hard work, but it was a little easier when you had somebody in the trenches next to you that was as passionate about the topic as he is. Since he doesn't do it anymore, I don't really do it either. It's not the same, not worth my anger, and not worth the tight knots in my chest. And I know that's why he stopped bothering with it too.

Those were the good ol' days.
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

Slayven

He was the one black dude? I just skimmed it.

Fucking up a racially insensitive dummy's day in an OT thread has always been hard work, but it was a little easier when you had somebody in the trenches next to you that was as passionate about the topic as he is. Since he doesn't do it anymore, I don't really do it either. It's not the same, not worth my anger, and not worth the tight knots in my chest. And I know that's why he stopped bothering with it too.

ineXynzPIjk9v.gif
Let me save you

HomShaBom

Banned

ineXynzPIjk9v.gif
Damn, Slay sidelined. Stay losing.

Jesus fuck, at least he said it out loud instead of keeping it to himself.
This way, there's a tiny, tiny, microscopic chance of this hurting his chances of being a racist in the field.

Has nothing to do with this post:

Just watched the GAF speaks video - I love your accent and your quote.

Finally bought EX Kyo. Why give him such godly specials? lol. I haven't really attempted HD combos with the rest of the cast, but figured one out for him in no time flat.

Well, NESTS Kyo is the best Kyo for a reason - he's easy to use and he hits like a truck. The jacket doesn't hurt either.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Hahaha, just watched the vid of Rihanna giving some guy a lapdance at an Istanbul concert. Dude probably thought all his christmasses came at once.

Combine that thread with this one

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573933

and I think I've had enough GAF for the day.

When i saw that thread earlier, i scanned a few replies. As soon as the red flags appeared, i calmly pressed the back button in my browser.

No not really.

It's one of those narrative points of view that's quite unnecessary. Also shooting people up and killing them isn't the same as a prolonged psychological and physical torture of someone else. Clearly many people in that thread don't even understand rape at its most basic.

I see it was closed. Good riddance.

It's one of those narrative points of view that's quite unnecessary. Also shooting people up and killing them isn't the same as a prolonged psychological and physical torture of someone else. Clearly many people in that thread don't even understand rape at its most basic.

I see it was closed. Good riddance.

I never really paid much attention to the rape culture and violence against women threads on gaming side, because I never thought anyone would actually be affected by what happens in games. But reading some of those replies it was genuinely disturbing.

Imm0rt4l

I didn't actually know that for some time.
I guess people just assume he's american.

Regarding the whole "rape-in-a-game":
No, dude, just no.
I think its a pretty important detail to know for anyone emulating zyzz. Being called a "Sick cunt" in Australia, or "cunt" in general is a much more endearing word there. Kinda gets lost in translation unless you're in the bb scene.

Australia. Where you call your friends "cunts" and total strangers "mate"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom