• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

MJ
Russell
KAJ

Those 3 are all kind of unfuckwithable. Bron fucked up by not winning those two finals trips against Tim and Dirk, a player has to be close to flawless to get to that level.

The biggest thing that bron has is time. At this rate and with the lack Of true competiton the guy could have 7 mvps and 7 shipss by the end of his career.

Lebron

Will we ever see another center like The Dream? Dude could handle like a PG, move like a SF, and hit jumpshots like a SG (Dream shake was unguardable). Then, if he felt like, destory you in the paint and make you question your life decision to be a C

But Bron has a long way to go, still. He's on a good track right now though.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Never bro. You can't compare them. Jordan's era was hard as fuck. I don't think many of the players now could hang with the physicality of that era.

Yeah... they gave you a reason to flop on the ground.

Will we ever see another center like The Dream? Dude could handle like a PG, move like a SF, and hit jumpshots like a SG (Dream shake was unguardable). Then, if he felt like, destory you in the paint and make you question your life decision to be a C

But Bron has a long way to go, still. He's on a good track right now though.

Keem still has DRob's manhood on a shelf in his house. He murdered him in the finals, like completely humiliated him.

Will we ever see another center like The Dream?

Probably not. Young bigs now want to be a more modern type of hybrid center, like European style bigs. AKA jack up 3's. No post game, no finesse. The best post centers in the game right now are probably Howard and Bynum. Their low-post work is so ugly and forced, not poetry in motion like Hakeem~

Lebron

Keem still has DRob's manhood on a shelf in his house. He murdered him in the finals, like completely humiliated him.
Yeah, I still remember watching that game as a kid at my aunt's house (who lives in SA). And they just gave dude the MVP award. I mean, damn. Dream just said fuck yo award.

theechrisfox said:
Probably not. Young bigs now want to be a more modern type of hybrid center, like European style bigs. AKA jack up 3's. No post game, no finesse. The best post centers in the game right now are probably Howard and Bynum. Their low-post work is so ugly and forced, not poetry in motion like Hakeem
Yeah, there really isn't. I would add Hibbert to that list too after seeing his play during this past playoffs (unless it was just a fluke moment). If he keeps it up he'll be regulating dudes.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
45.png

Gorillaz

^Playing struggle basketball never really lives up to real basketball.

No matter how close the box crate,grocery cart or trashcan looks like a hoop. It doesn't work out

BlackJace

Jesus Christ, black folks already get enough shit with naming their kids with -iqua, or -quan, or -erome.

North.

North West.
A girl on top of that. Why.

Well Paula Deen wishes she was in a lower tax bracket. That lawsuit. And then Food Network punting her show off the air. Just because she couldn't keep the racist comments to her damn self.

BlackJace

Well Paula Deen wishes she was in a lower tax bracket. That lawsuit. And then Food Network punting her show off the air. Just because she couldn't keep the racist comments to her damn self.

Heard she was planning on explaining herself on the Today show this morning, but she chickened out. Said she was "exhausted".

Heard she was planning on explaining herself on the Today show this morning, but she chickened out. Said she was "exhausted".

My girl called me and told me about it. Al Roker was calling her out. Yeah we had nothing but jokes about the bullshit she was doing. Her son trying to fuck ole girl and then the chick being called out every damn day. I mean hey you call me a name and I can prove it and you got loot, don't get mad get rich.

Yado

Jesus Christ, black folks already get enough shit with naming their kids with -iqua, or -quan, or -erome.

North.

North West.

Having a strange name isn't really a problem when you're rich/famous. If anything it may be an asset.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

North.

North West.

I'm not gonna blame this on black people when we already got celebrities naming their children after pieces of fruit.

I blame Hollywood.

ReiGun

I'm not gonna blame this on black people when we already got celebrities naming their children after pieces of fruit.

I blame Hollywood.

I knew Hollywood was fucked as far as kid names go when I heard someone (can't remember who) named their kid Pilot Inspector.

Little homie probably can't wait to get old enough to change that shit.

I knew Hollywood was fucked as far as kid names go when I heard someone (can't remember who) named their kid Pilot Inspector.

Little homie probably can't wait to get old enough to change that shit.

That was Jason Lee's kid. I started to like him less and less the more I found out about him outside of his movies.

harSon

Banned

Some old white lady at our company picnic was calling me Drake today -_- She made some bomb ass potato salad tho.

She'll be back on the air in a year or two, just like Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom