• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moris met his girl in a sandwich line

That's gotta be a fun story to retell when people how ya'll hooked up

I met her in a middle school biology class. It was apparent even at a young age that I was the shit.

No one's forcing you to practice your pua moves when you're at quiznos. I'm just saying it's not the worst time to see what's what.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
#NoGame

Waiting in line to order a sandwich. 3 people in front of me, 2 female 1 male. One of the girls is foreign, from Japan, transferred and the other two (1 guy 1 girl) are showing her around.

Dude is obviously interested. Motormouth, tripping over his words and acting like the 2nd girl is invisible. This is when it goes cringeworthy.

Tranafer-girl says she's 27 (she looks it if not older) and he goes " you don't look 27! You look really young ....like.... younger than her!" and he points at the second girl who says she's 24 and looks 17. The younger girl stares daggers at him and the older girl is obviously uncomfortable. Dude doesn't pick up on it and continues and even repeats himself. I look away cover my mouth with my hand and try not to laugh.

WiiU level of game.

DAYUM!

None of you have seen someone get a number or email or anything while waiting in line for food? The setting has little to do with it. Only difference being others will see you fail if you get rejected.

HeadsUp7Up

None of you have seen someone get a number or email or anything while waiting in line for food? The setting has little to do with it. Only difference being others will see you fail if you get rejected.

There's always a time and place for everything. And if she looks good enough it's always the right time and always the right place.

Gorillaz

got a chicks number standing line for tickets for a free concert for
Lupe
about 2 years ago on our campus. The billing was his older songs so don't judge me but yea....

I still feel kind of disgusted going to it, but we went out a few times after that

ReiGun

Nope never. But then, my friends aren't the types to try that. At least, not that I've seen.

Slayven

If you are in line and you get shot down. Do you remain in line or do you run away like Red?

red-running-away-o.gif

I have developed the terrible habit of sleeping all day and staying up all night, so I missed the fun. Good shit to Microsoft for wising up and cutting all that bullshit out. I still don't see myself getting one though; most of my friends play on PS3, and just like I couldn't justify owning both a PS3 and a 360, I don't see the PS4 and Xbone being different enough that I need both.

Yo, I just broke out of this. I forced myself to stay up 24hours, then slept until the next morning.

Satch

Banned
Yeah, and?

Watch yourself, don't make me go heel on you, Satch.

figures youd identify with stone cold steve austin, an irrelevant belligerent classless drunk

i guess this makes me King Dwayne "The 'Elvis (Ain't Nuttin But A Hound Dog) Presley' Rock" Johnson aka relevant, sober, jacked, charismatic, loved by all, and the greatest disney princess of all time

figures youd identify with stone cold steve austin, an irrelevant belligerent classless drunk

i guess this makes me King Dwayne "The 'Elvis (Ain't Nuttin But A Hound Dog) Presley' Rock" Johnson aka relevant, sober, jacked, charismatic, loved by all, and the greatest disney princess of all time

ibqf2S4ZhdAsAJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom