• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

K stew only got that part because she was hooking up with the director. Literally lol

Thats how most of these chicks in Hollywood get noticed or put into these movies

EDIT: and to add to what slay said, when I see pics of her on the cover of magazines and shit I just get a digusted feeling...like I need to take another shower

/scust
/shademode

Slayven

K stew only got that part because she was hooking up with the director. Literally lol

Thats how most of these chicks in Hollywood get noticed or put into these movies

Yeah that was fucked up, the dude's wife (Liberty Ross) was way hotter than Stewart.

K Stewart just looks like one of those people that stink.

DominoKid

EDIT: and to add to what slay said, when I see pics of her on the cover of magazines and shit I just get a digusted feeling...like I need to take another shower

/scust
/shademode

KStew's got that blank features thing going for her. Whoever styles her is a wizard.

akira28

If you are in line and you get shot down. Do you remain in line or do you run away like Red?

red-running-away-o.gif

Took my free milkshake and rolled.

DominoKid

Looks like I gotta deal with another offseason of bullshit ass Miami bandwagon fans and Lebron dick slurping.

i'm am very thankful that most of my friends (aside from 2 dick breathers) have the good sense to not dickride those divas.

this is all Stern's fault anyway. should've let us have CP3!

Onemic

Lebron guaranteed top 10 player of all time if he retires right now

At this rate he will better than Jordan by the end of his career.

Jordan was a fucking monster. I can't imagine anyone challenging him, and that motherfucker took time off from being the best basketball player to fuck around.

Onemic

Nah, he's top 20 but he has a long way to go still.

naw son. Tell me whod beat him for him to not be top 10 right now? aint happenin. Gotta accept this LBJ future

Karl Malone is accepted as being top 20, think about that. Also gotta remember that the dudes only 28 and there's literally no opposition out there right now to challenge him for a 3 peat.

DominoKid

naw son. Tell me whod beat him for him to not be top 10 right now? aint happenin. Gotta accept this LBJ future

Karl Malone is accepted as being top 20, think about that. Also gotta remember that the dudes only 28 and there's literally no opposition out there right now to challenge him for a 3 peat.

this is the problem. i can see him sitting on some silly shit like 5 rings and 7 MVPs by 33. he'll be on 3 and 5 after next season.

In no particular order:

Russell
Hakeem
Kareem
Magic
Jordan
Shaq
Kobe
West
Wilt
Bird
Oscar
Baylor
Duncan
Dr.J
Isaiah
Malone
Barkley
Moses

Yea, Lebron ain't in that top 10. He's amongst the bottom half of those guys and he may retire as top 10 but he has a ways to go.If Bron can go from SF to PF he can prolong his career, but usually when you hit your 30s you lose a lot. MJ/Kobe and legendary big men are the exception not the rule.

I honestly don't see him ever getting past MJ Magic and Kareem. Retiring top 5 is best case scenario for him, which is amazing all salt aside.

Onemic

Mike didnt leave his team

the decision was damn near 3 years ago. get over that shit.

In no particular order:

Russell
Hakeem
Kareem
Magic
Jordan
Shaq
Kobe
West
Wilt
Bird
Oscar
Baylor
Duncan
Dr.J
Isaiah
Malone
Barkley
Moses

Yea, Lebron ain't in that top 10. He's amongst the bottom half of those guys and he may retire as top 10 but he has a ways to go.

Better than

Moses
Barkley
Malone
Isaiah
Dr.J
Baylor
West
Bird

Easy, no competition. Stats and rings/accolades speak for themselves when it comes to these guys

In no particular order:

Russell
Hakeem
Kareem
Magic
Jordan
Shaq
Kobe
West
Wilt
Bird
Oscar
Baylor
Duncan
Dr.J
Isaiah
Malone
Barkley
Moses

Yea, Lebron ain't in that top 10. He's amongst the bottom half of those guys and he may retire as top 10 but he has a ways to go.
How many of those guys win with the Cavs with the same team Lebron had?

DominoKid

In no particular order:

Russell
Hakeem
Kareem
Magic
Jordan
Shaq
Kobe
West
Wilt
Bird
Oscar
Baylor
Duncan
Dr.J
Isaiah
Malone
Barkley
Moses

Yea, Lebron ain't in that top 10. He's amongst the bottom half of those guys and he may retire as top 10 but he has a ways to go.If Bron can go from SF to PF he can prolong his career, but usually when you hit your 30s you lose a lot. MJ/Kobe and legendary big men are the exception not the rule.

I honestly don't see him ever getting past MJ Magic and Kareem. Retiring top 5 is best case scenario for him, which is amazing all salt aside.

right today he's better than half the cats on that list.

Onemic

At this stage in his career Bird was definitely better. Dude doesn't get enough respect and I'm a Laker fan.

I said this too until this year. Now he's simply better. Bird has one more ring but LBJ beats him out in the stats and accolades.

top 10(no order)

MJ
Wilt
Russel
Magic
Kareem
Robertson
Kobe
Duncan
Shaq
LBJ

only person you can really argue is Bird and at this point I'd put Bird at 11 tbh.

Through 10 seasons Bird averaged a double double (25pts 10rb) Bron was 27/7 Bird was a 3 time champ vs 2 for Bron, shot 4% better from 3, slightly better overall, a much better FT shooter. Same steals, same blocks, same assists.

Bird was better, if not for his back he'd have a better overall career. In all likelyhood he'll end up past Bird and crack the top 10 but he's not there just yet.

Onemic

Through 10 seasons Bird averaged a double double (25pts 10rb) Bron was 27/7 Bird was a 3 time champ vs 2 for Bron, shot 4% better from 3, slightly better overall, a much better FT shooter. Same steals, same blocks, same assists.

Bird was better, if not for his back he'd have a better overall career. In all likelyhood he'll end up past Bird and crack the top 10 but he's not there just yet.

I keep forgetting how good birds stats were. Bird survives yet another year. LBJ will most likely over take him next season though.

How does Bird rank defensively though?

I keep forgetting how good birds stats were. Bird survives yet another year. LBJ will most likely over take him next season though.

How does Bird rank defensively though?

Average. His big men pretty much played all the D, 80s defense was kinda crap overall but that was offset by being able to beat eachother up pretty freely.

Bron stays healthy and he's pretty much guaranteed top 5 or so. But people thought Bird would get more after his 3rd. Health issues can come up out of nowhere, but Bron is a tank. DWade's health is a bigger threat to his championship hopes than his own.

Lebron guaranteed top 10 player of all time if he retires right now

At this rate he will better than Jordan by the end of his career.

Never bro. You can't compare them. Jordan's era was hard as fuck. I don't think many of the players now could hang with the physicality of that era.

MJ
Russell
KAJ

Those 3 are all kind of unfuckwithable. Bron fucked up by not winning those two finals trips against Tim and Dirk, a player has to be close to flawless to get to that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom