• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Honestly, what's keeping him from fleeing the country? I'd be off the grid so damn fast. Then one day a black sedan would pull up to my makeshift cabin, me tired from a long day of fishing and hunting, to serve me papers, shoot my kneecaps and place a GPS device on my spine. And worst of all they'd give me the news that the 317k after years of interest is now a clean billion.

Slayven

Honestly, what's keeping him from fleeing the country? I'd be off the grid so damn fast. Then one day a black sedan would pull up to my makeshift cabin, me tired from a long day of fishing and hunting, to serve me papers, shoot my kneecaps and place a GPS device on my spine. And worst of all they'd give me the news that the 317k after years of interest is now a clean billion.

I picture the seen different. Bish stepping out and you looking him hard in the eye and saying "I told you, I am done. I am OUT."

Bish:"You are never done, blood in, blood out. Remember homes."

Gorillaz

"Its been 45 years since your loans were due and you thought leaving the country and living in a small woods outside of Russia would keep you safe?"

"With interest rates its now 1.8 billion pay up bitch"

I would just have to invest myself in some real heavy drug game, ya feel me? That nigga who would just take any risk like he got nothing to lose. Find me a ride-or-die chick with some beautiful hair, and just start slinging on every damn corner til I build my drug empire up.

Momma ask me what I'm doing with my life on the phone, I say, "Momma, you told me I can be anything, right? So I decided to become DA BEST"

Village

That is a lot of money
* is appreciate of all those scholarships now*

My bloody cord for my tablet comes in the mail, fucking intous tablet stops working now I gotta send this shit back AHJHH!

Shit is crazy when hooking up with the mexican cartels looks like a viable option.

When sucking dicks and slanging rocks makes about as much sense as going into work and looking for an additional part time gig....maybe go to the third world and try to overthrow a government...I mean, why not.

harSon

Banned
My useless liberal arts film degree has been working out for me so far. I just received word a few weeks ago that my direct superior is looking for work elsewhere, and he feels like he's training his replacement. So things might be getting better too.

HomShaBom

Banned
I would just have to invest myself in some real heavy drug game, ya feel me? That nigga who would just take any risk like he got nothing to lose. Find me a ride-or-die chick with some beautiful hair, and just start slinging on every damn corner til I build my drug empire up.
Yo fuck that. I would skip the whole slinging on a corner thing. I would just get near some top-dog and take him out, then pull the movie quote "Y'all work for me now" and hope no one calls my bluff and shoots me.

Nakazato

My useless liberal arts film degree has been working out for me so far. I just received word a few weeks ago that my direct superior is looking for work elsewhere, and he feels like he's training his replacement. So things might be getting better too.
Lucky. My shit hasnt done anything 4 me

Slayven

A scifi novel with a black female protag? What universe is this?

17751274.jpg

Trey

So the discovery that the black dude from Battlefield 4 is modeled and voiced by Michael Williams sent me on a twenty minute diversion of looking at Omar clips. I just barely resisted the urge to fire up a rewatch of the whole series.

RedSwirl

Lucky. My shit hasnt done anything 4 me

Same here. Not yet anyway. All the freelance and part-time gigs I've had have been related to my major (communications), but getting those was more about who I knew and not what I'd graduated in. Those connections are starting to dry up though.

Powerball is 290 million. I hit that I am going on a BCT world tour.

Me and Devo will go to that chicken biscuit place.

Me and Dy would hit the strip club.

I would meet Bish at the border and wave at him from the USA side.

I would hire a chopper to airlift some Popeye's to Rei

Me and Moris would cruise santa monica blvd in a pimped El Camino. Wife beaters and chinos fresh so fresh they still got the tags.

Me, Par, and Rei will go to Japan and film "Niggas in Akihabara"

hanging with Mufusa might be beyond me, I got asthma.

Rio will travel with me as security and eat any charges.

Fuck you too.

Do you guys say 'thank you' after placing your order at a fast food drive thru? They sometimes sound surprised when I do it.

They're even more surprised when it's a black person. I also tell them to have a nice day when they say it to me. It confuses the mess outta them. Unless it's one of those hood chicks with severe father issues.

ReiGun

Recently graduated, sitting on 35k in loans with no work experience. I figure I'm either doomed, or I'm gonna rise like the phoenix.

Either way, at least I ain't 371k in debt. At least I have hope.

Powerball is 290 million. I hit that I am going on a BCT world tour.

Me and Devo will go to that chicken biscuit place.

Me and Dy would hit the strip club.

I would meet Bish at the border and wave at him from the USA side.

I would hire a chopper to airlift some Popeye's to Rei

Me and Moris would cruise santa monica blvd in a pimped El Camino. Wife beaters and chinos fresh so fresh they still got the tags.

Me, Par, and Rei will go to Japan and film "Niggas in Akihabara"

hanging with Mufusa might be beyond me, I got asthma.

Rio will travel with me as security and eat any charges.
The second makes up for the first.

illdoc dropping knowledge on don lemon, bill oreilly and respectability politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmdlMlRdt7Y
Preciate ya for this. He just got a subscriber.

Do you guys say 'thank you' after placing your order at a fast food drive thru? They sometimes sound surprised when I do it.

Ima be real and upfront. I live by a strange philosophy. I believe in paying it forward. For example when I order food in a restaurant or deal with anyone in a customer service capacity, I greet and I ask hows your day going. And *surprise* I mean it. I believe that by doing that giving them that break from the rudeness and the bullshit from all the other folks they deal with on a daily, I tell them thank you and I preciate it. You would be surprised at how attitudes and just atmosphere change by just starting off like that. I do it with everyone and shit is solid. I fucking hate negativity and I do my best to approach anything with kindness. Even dealing with knuckleheads, fucksticks, and assholes I still keep that approach. When I was coming up I saw a lot of hustlers come at somebody correct you get that respect. You come at somebody sideways you get your shit split. Thats just gospel.

And next week BCT we raiding dungeons and shit. So be prepared. And Im back on that SSF4 officially. So word of warning I am scrub tier on any fighter. Im free money on everything so send me a friend request so I can feed your ego. That goes for GGAC, Street, Marvel and Battle Fantasia(do people even play that?).

Ima be real and upfront. I live by a strange philosophy. I believe in paying it forward. For example when I order food in a restaurant or deal with anyone in a customer service capacity, I greet and I ask hows your day going. And *surprise* I mean it. I believe that by doing that giving them that break from the rudeness and the bullshit from all the other folks they deal with on a daily, I tell them thank you and I preciate it. You would be surprised at how attitudes and just atmosphere change by just starting off like that. I do it with everyone and shit is solid. I fucking hate negativity and I do my best to approach anything with kindness. Even dealing with knuckleheads, fucksticks, and assholes I still keep that approach. When I was coming up I saw a lot of hustlers come at somebody correct you get that respect. You come at somebody sideways you get your shit split. Thats just gospel.

Real talk, I still like messing with people though, like sometimes I'll drive to the window playing like Lacuna Coil real loud to throw them off lmao.

Trey

Not strange at all. Good shit.

Still would on Tyra. Cats hate her for her show...I give no damn...but I will give her fucks.

wenn20542869__oPt.jpg

i used to watch the shit out of her show too because it was so hilariously bad.

Tyra in that video looks like she's got some thickness. Has she always been like that?

Goin in like swimwear. Especially now that she thicked up slightly. Like son....LOOKATTHEMTITTIES!

JackYesNod.gif

Peep this shit.
It looked mad awkward.

ReiGun

So many race threads in OTL lately, 90% of them are about blacks.

Shits crazy.
Too many people, in my experience, think of race as "black and white."

Only person I remember really making race threads that were not about black people was ChiTownBuffalo, but he got juniored (banned?) cause a lot of his threads were kinda dumb. Good shit in some of them tho.

Peep this shit.
It looked mad awkward.
She went for that second kiss and Bow Wow did not know what to do. lol

Trey

Only person I remember really making race threads that were not about black people was ChiTownBuffalo, but he got juniored (banned?) cause a lot of his threads were kinda dumb. Good shit in some of them tho.

Got a really long tag in the Boston Bomber thread and left GAF.

Top Bottom