• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
and Mary J Blige lookin' like her tryout for Storm of the X-Men didn't work out

black-nativity-mary-j-blige.jpg

LOOL!

Dem dudes on the BART with Oscar before he died had me crackin' up tho

"I like your dreads"
"Girl, I like your everything. We need to put that shit together"
*girl beside her puts her arm around her* "We gay"
*guy besides him puts arm around* "Aint that a coincidence; we gay, too! Oscar, aint we gay?"
"Yeah, they gay as fuck!"

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dude it is to our eternal shame as a culture that Bell Bellamy got as famous as he did.

He tried to blow up from his vj days. Shit didn't work out for him though. He got about as far as vivica a fox did. Except she was in kill bill

Bill Bellamy ass is corny. He was funny way back when but today his set is still the same and it just ain't funny. This fucker was joking in 2013 about going to a sex chat room. He still on some AOL after dark shit.

RedSwirl

Didn't know about Furitive Station or Mandela.

Then again for some reason I just ignored basically the whole summer movie season this year.

Slayven

Had a soundscream moment. Went out to take the trash, flood light comes on and there is a big ass spider hanging in midair.. I jumped back and screamed "I ain't no punk" and killed it.

Nah, I left it alone, and went back in the house.

Gorillaz

Just had to break up a fight between my mom and her sister over the dumbest shit I've ever seen going on in the family regarding money and property

Now I get Dy and why doesn't fuck with his family. I'm out of ohio once I graduate.

Had a soundscream moment. Went out to take the trash, flood light comes on and there is a big ass spider hanging in midair.. I jumped back and screamed "I ain't no punk" and killed it.

Nah, I left it alone, and went back in the house.

.... uh huh.

Brick....

So solid.

C-Murder - Uh, the only C-Murder song I even remember

I still hear this shit pop up in random places nowadays when I'm not even expecting it
To this day that shit will get you right quick. Too goddamn solid.

I figured out what I will do if I win the lottery.

I will have either a quartet or a deejay at all times accompaning me where I go so when I enter a room I have fucking theme music. How I feel, certain music plays. Hell yeah thats me all day.

Deprive

Mary J Blige lookin' like her tryout for Storm of the X-Men didn't work out

black-nativity-mary-j-blige.jpg

damn... DAMN lol

Butler trailer had me and my friends cracking up when we saw it before Rim. Hope it bombs :|

Harson how far in advance from release date, do they usually screen movies out in CA?

Leaving Central Station in Atlanta, I didnt even know who he was until my boy pointed him out.

Too funny.

The only "famous" person I ran into was probably Elix Skipper the wrestler from WCW in Douglasville. Not many cats who are widely known since I rested my head in Ga have I met at all. Now back in Louisiana is a different story.....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Woke up for work this morning and on my way in my friend jokingly says "just think - you could've got out the military and shacked up with that girl you were always caking with ha"

I laughed too

:(

Top Bottom