• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

Something just hit me as I drove home.

I remember the Shield trailer and there was an SPB played by J. August Richards, Joss Whedons black friend. His powers are eerily similar. So I pose this....

What if Luke has already been cast? What if his intro in the MCU is through the TV show?
This is all purely speculation but would be ambitious as fuck but just What If?(I know Slay got what I did there)

Also I got another contender for T'Challa. Remember that cat from Leverage? He can act, buff him up some known for playing intelligent roles..... I mean hmmm.

In the extended trailer Gunn was just a guy that found a gizmo that gave him superpowers.

Elba ain't never going to be a box office draw. like Denzel.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
What if Luke has already been cast? What if his intro in the MCU is through the TV show?
I wouldn't be surprised if Luke Cage and Iron Fist showed up in the TV show, but I don't think he's been cast yet.

Slayven

I am just happy there will be a scifi show that isn't trying to be lost and has major money behind it from the word jump.

Nakazato

Black Panther could start off with him in the 1st movie fighting man-ape could it ? But Im not sure if man-ape would be a strong enough villain alone. And Klaw wouldnt be available due to the fantastic 4

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Black Panther could start off with him in the 1st movie fighting man-ape could it ? But Im not sure if man-ape would be a strong enough villain alone.

klaw and the vibranium trade would bw a good start. Sprinkle in a ka zar reference or two while they are at it.

So my team decided to throw a 4th of July potluck seeing as how most of us would be off starting tomorrow.

Let's see: meatballs, pasta salad, wings, chips and dips, various desserts and two watermelons. You heard me BCT. A member of my team strolls into the conference room with two watermelons and packets of salt. Why we so southern? Oh yeah I got me a slice of watermelon...Not gonna lie.

That reminds me of that time Imm0tal was at that business buffet, and one of those white dudes put some fried chicken on his plate, nodding accordingly like "Yeah, I got you my brotha"

Slayven

So my team decided to throw a 4th of July potluck seeing as how most of us would be off starting tomorrow.

Let's see: meatballs, pasta salad, wings, chips and dips, various desserts and two watermelons. You heard me BCT. A member of my team strolls into the conference room with two watermelons and packets of salt. Why we so southern? Oh yeah I got me a slice of watermelon...Not gonna lie.

You taking a plate home?

You taking a plate home?

nah nothing left for a plate. You know how a pot luck is. Everybody in the building smell the food from a mile away. By the time the vultures got done picking over everything we had a wing and half o bottle of grape Fanta left.

FyreWulff

I thought it was a standard rule that the locals stay away from the touristy parts of town during the tourist events

Also they ID'd the woman that shot up the ambulance and the firefighter.. just his luck that they pick up someone that was only put on the Most Wanted list last week. Looks like she tattooed her wanted level on her face

Idris Elba for Black Panther! and every other role assuming Denzel retired...

Potential BP actors

Tchaka:

denzel, djimon, peter mensah

Tchalla:
Chiwetel, elba, nate parker

Klaw: robert knepper aka T-bag from prison break

Shuri: needs to be a younger actress

Storm: seriously I got nothing

Slayven

cleaverfamilyreunion_large.jpg

In this African-American comedy, a delightfully dysfunctional family settles their differences after a series of hilarious misadventures surrounding the annual, summer reunion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGEn540yUOE&list=UUwQJJVNbn_Tqze89xf83nhw#at=30

Gorillaz

Why can't it be just a comedy?
Why are all of our movies just comedies?
Why does the voice over say "terrible tragedy" like that as if it's a joke?
And why is it always about a reunion?

We need to start our own studio fam

Why can't it be just a comedy?
Why are all of our movies just comedies?
And why is it always about a reunion?

We need to start our own studio fam

I got an idea.

A comedy set at a family reunio. The main character introduces his white fiancé to his southern family. The sequel will be her introducing him to her southern white family, the sequel will not be a comedy.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Black Panther could start off with him in the 1st movie fighting man-ape could it ? But Im not sure if man-ape would be a strong enough villain alone. And Klaw wouldnt be available due to the fantastic 4

In my mind start it out with a flashback of cap going to check on something in wakanda during WWII (leading to the cap vs BP fight) and then boom go to the present right into klaw storyline but have him supported by an an army of mercenaries. Then to really up the danger have the transformation turn law into some sort if hybrid radioactive man/vibranium creature. Then BP beats claw, wakanda beats mercenaries.... Cap comes to see what are the explosions are' he comes across the battlefield see's BP is there and says hey I remember you ... You could help save the world with your skills .... Join the avemgers

Gorillaz

This Asylum studio puts out nothing but rip off movies lmao. I'm like 10 trailers in and I can't stop laughing at how terrible it is.

Top Bottom