• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We sure those are implants? If true then I guess bushmen get them too.

NSFW.

hZZXAJv.gif

Someone went and acted a fool on my block late last night. Chased a woman, then shot a gun. Nobody was hurt, but the police came with the quickness. First time in my life that I ever saw a police-grade shotgun and riot shield.

cdyhybrid

Cheer for the Nats if they are anything like the skins fans if you dont you might go out in a body bag.

#DCfansRuthless

I dunno, only baseball horror stories I've heard involve those degenerates that root for the Dodgers and Giants. Probably has to do with the fact that most of them have no self-respect and thus root for the criminal 49ers.

Someone went and acted a fool on my block late last night. Chased a woman, then shot a gun. Nobody was hurt, but the police came with the quickness. First time in my life that I ever saw a police-grade shotgun and riot shield.

Always something going on across the street. Yesterday I think some dude got kicked out of the store for shoplifting. While riding away on his bike he yelled "fucking nigger" "you're lucky to have a job you balding fat faggot" and "burn in hell." Dude wasn't black either. I just stopped in my tracks while walking and watched this unfold. Asked myself why 4chan was rolling through my neighborhood.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Wonder why they thought they needed a riot shield.
+3 versus dehumanizing stares.

Always something going on across the street. Yesterday I think some dude got kicked out of the store for shoplifting. While riding away on his bike he yelled "fucking nigger" "you're lucky to have a job you balding fat faggot" and "burn in hell." Dude wasn't black either. I just stopped in my tracks while walking and watched this unfold. Asked myself why 4chan was rolling through my neighborhood.
For some reason the mental image of this was hilarious. Pedals of shame, lol.

Wonder why they thought they needed a riot shield.
Not sure, either. I was in awe, though for reasons such as "I can't believe this shit is happening on my block."

When the cops DID arrive, they had a loudspeaker to try and get the dude's attention since he was holed up NEXT DOOR. First a cop told the guy to come out, then a second cop said the same thing, but in Spanish. I would've been laughing it if the situation was different.

:lol :lol

rugioh

Banned
Cheer for the Nats if they are anything like the skins fans if you dont you might go out in a body bag.

#DCfansRuthless

Thankfully, I'm a skins fan so I don't worry about that. However, I am an orioles fan when it comes to baseball so I'll have to go incognito...

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
We sure those are implants? If true then I guess bushmen get them too.

NSFW.
Two things about this video:

1) OMG, DAT ASS. Belongs in the higher tiers.

2) Watched part of the full doc on youtube: holy shit, I never saw lions behaving like this before. It was like my house cat in the body of a lion.

Slayven

Let me tell you, stores look at you sideways when you buy big ticket items with straight cash. Brought the TV from HHGreggs, I told the dude cash he had to go in the back and ask the manager for the cash drawer. Keep in mind there was 7 employees and 3 costumers.

One dude working there was talking about how awesome his bootleg of Springbreakers was, but he kept calling it Springbreak. I know Hudgens is of age, but he was sounding like creepy gaf when he talked about her.

Struggle confession mark 2, I forgot the HDMI so my tv is hooked up by av cables.

harSon

Banned
Why would people be trading them in now, with "good" games actually on the horizon?

Cause they know the games will dry up just as fast as they came. I've come to the conclusion that you're better off just picking up a Nintendo console on the cheap towards the end/after a generation, and going through the library at a fraction of the cost. Hell, I feel like I have that attitude with every console at this point.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Let me tell you, stores look at you sideways when you buy big ticket items with straight cash. Brought the TV from HHGreggs, I told the dude cash he had to go in the back and ask the manager for the cash drawer. Keep in mind there was 7 employees and 3 costumers.

One dude working there was talking about how awesome his bootleg of Springbreakers was, but he kept calling it Springbreak. I know Hudgens is of age, but he was sounding like creepy gaf when he talked about her.

Struggle confession mark 2, I forgot the HDMI so my tv is hooked up by av cables.
How the fuck are they not going to include an HDMI cable when you buy an HDTV? That's a manufacturer/store fail.

EDIT: Well it should be, but I know the fake up-sell game of "buy this titanium HDMI for better signal" is strong in electronics stores.

Slayven

How the fuck are they not going to include an HDMI cable when you buy an HDTV? That's a manufacturer/store fail.

EDIT: Well it should be, but I know the fake up-sell game of "buy this titanium HDMI for better signal" is strong in electronics stores.

SHit Cable companies will upsell you HD, but come and hook that shit up with AV cables unless you know what is suppose to go down.

FyreWulff

I think it's because TVs are sold on razor thin margins. Including an HDMI cable would probably mean selling the TV at a loss at the same price :lol

harSon

Banned

I bought my Playstation 3 in 1's back in High School. My parents used to give me $4 a day for lunch, but I never ate lunch, so I just pocketed $20 a week in 1's for the entire school year. When Playstation 3 launch rolled around, I had a camera bag with $550 in 1's with me. The dude at Best Buy was PISSED. Not only did he have to work ridiculous hours because of a console launch, and deal with Black Friday levels of retail BS, but he had to count out (and recount) $550 in 1's. The people behind me hated me too.

Thankfully, I'm a skins fan so I don't worry about that. However, I am an orioles fan when it comes to baseball so I'll have to go incognito...

There's still time to jump on the Pirates bandwagon :D

Nakazato

I bought my Playstation 3 in 1's back in High School. My parents used to give me $4 a day for lunch, but I never ate lunch, so I just pocketed $20 a week in 1's for the entire school year. When Playstation 3 launch rolled around, I had a camera bag with $550 in 1's with me. The dude at Best Buy was PISSED. Not only did he have to work ridiculous hours because of a console launch, and deal with Black Friday levels of retail BS, but he had to count out (and recount) $550 in 1's. The people behind me hated me too.
Yep I did the same and it was Black Friday... Surprised i didnt get jacked due to the fact I was in the hood.

Ain't no one got time for that

Slayven

That been me, I would have just given you the thing and tell the boss the shipment was short.

The cashier should've been thankful for the memorable experience.

I believe so, softer tires means more friction which means more gas to stay at speed.

also

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=68005451#post68005451

pretty sure it does

I am pretty sure the Mythbusters have proved that true

Preciate the quick responses. Let's just say I'm gonna talk in hypotheticals. I tried explaining this to a coworker about a shared vehicle and she wasn't trying to hear it. But alas I have 6 more hours.....

My god why today of all days.

Slayven

Preciate the quick responses. Let's just say I'm gonna talk in hypotheticals. I tried explaining this to a coworker about a shared vehicle and she wasn't trying to hear it. But alas I have 6 more hours.....

My god why today of all days.

It makes sense to keep the pressure up on your tires, cause that low pressure can fuck up the tire and other shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I remember someone on here posting about John Carter.

John Carter was WAY better than Lone Ranger. Depp is so gimmicky now and I don't think Armie Hammer is very good at his job. Which has me concerned if he is going to be Ant Man.

Top Bottom