• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Nakazato

In my mind start it out with a flashback of cap going to check on something in wakanda during WWII (leading to the cap vs BP fight) and then boom go to the present right into klaw storyline but have him supported by an an army of mercenaries. Then to really up the danger have the transformation turn law into some sort if hybrid radioactive man/vibranium creature. Then BP beats claw, wakanda beats mercenaries.... Cap comes to see what are the explosions are' he comes across the battlefield see's BP is there and says hey I remember you ... You could help save the world with your skills .... Join the avemgers

Like the Idea. I was thinking of the WWII Flash back would happen some time in winter soldier. I have a feeling WS is the gate way to BP.

@slay Im not sure if alone Man-Ape works he needs a klaw or some other stronger villain pulling the strings.

Nakazato

cleaverfamilyreunion_large.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGEn540yUOE&list=UUwQJJVNbn_Tqze89xf83nhw#at=30

Soul Food mixed with that Roscoe Jenkins movie

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Like the Idea. I was thinking of the WWII Flash back would happen some time in winter soldier. I have a feeling WS is the gate way to BP.

@slay Im not sure if alone Man-Ape works he needs a klaw or some other stronger villain pulling the strings.

If they really want to up the stakes have klaws ancestor be the reason Cap visits wakanda in WWII because cap is hunting him down for being a Nazi.... Then in the present when BP faces claw have him drop the "I've been training my whole life to beat you" line due to him coming to wakanda to avenge his ancestor, and then have BP say "then you have already lost since I have spent my whole life training to face the unknown" .... Somehow they got to put that line in the movie.

harSon

Banned
This Asylum studio puts out nothing but rip off movies lmao. I'm like 10 trailers in and I can't stop laughing at how terrible it is.

I've always wanted to work there, or for the studio that do SyFy films. It seems like they get to do whatever the hell they want, and despite the fact that the resulting film sucks 99% of the time, I imagine the experience is pretty fun for everyone involved.

And they've literally said that their company aim is to trick parents into renting their movies when looking for blockbuster films and video shops.

They should create their own knock off Tyler Perry line of movies. It'd probably be a thing of beauty.

I've always wanted to work there, or for the studio that do SyFy films. It seems like they get to do whatever the hell they want, and despite the fact that the resulting film sucks 99% of the time, I imagine the experience is pretty fun for everyone involved.

And they've literally said that their company aim is to trick parents into renting their movies when looking for blockbuster films and video shops.

They should create their own knock off Tyler Perry line of movies. It'd probably be a thing of beauty.

They'd traumatize a generation of kids, though. You know they'd go straight for Asylum versions of the Madea movies, and you know the most they could afford to do is to put Kevin Hart in a busted-up, spray-brushed fat suit from Bad Taste.
It would be pandemonium. Little kids would be tossing and turning in their sleep, pillows soaked with sweat and tears, murmuring terrified pleas; "mama, ple....don't let Melieka get me...she'll smother me...mama! Mama..."

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Potential BP actors

Tchaka:

denzel, djimon, peter mensah

Tchalla:
Chiwetel, elba, nate parker

Klaw: robert knepper aka T-bag from prison break

Shuri: needs to be a younger actress

Storm: seriously I got nothing

luckily storm isnt an option.

Anybody remember this movie? I use to love it as a kid, not sure how well it holds up now though.
220px-Meteor_man.jpg

He could be a option for Black Panther.....

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Lol yea if it is a parody studio then they should honestly have a sub studio making knock off's of TP

the thing is they aren't a parody studio. their movies that I've seen don't really feel self-aware in the slightest

like it's been said, they're all about being on the shelves at the same time as a bigger budget movie, and hopefully confusing some grandma before finding a home alongside Syfy original movies.

and they always cast like one or two cheap genre actors for their scifi stuff so they can hopefully pick up the "I saw that guy in a thing I liked" crowd

the thing is they aren't a parody studio. their movies that I've seen don't really feel self-aware in the slightest

like it's been said, they're all about being on the shelves at the same time as a bigger budget movie, and hopefully confusing some grandma before finding a home alongside Syfy original movies.

and they always cast like one or two cheap genre actors for their scifi stuff so they can hopefully pick up the "I saw that guy in a thing I liked" crowd

Sometimes they even try to cram two movies into one project. They put out a Sherlock Holmes flick to skim some cache from the Guy Richie film,
and they threw in a steampunk version of Iron Man as the villain. He even goes out of his way to call Sherlock "Robert".
It's arguably worse in their monster movie mashups.

It's completely shameless, and it's almost admirable, in its own way.

Me and the wife made shrimp tacos and shrimp nachos. I made pico de gallo. White cheese dip. My god I ate like a champ.

And BCT I have been promoted I got the confirmation today.

Good Morning Fam.

I wish you all a safe and blessed 4th of July weekend. Don't catch no cases.

So what's everyone's plans if you are celebrating? And for that extended Fam overseas, what's your plans for the weekend?

Ya boy is putting in hours this weekend but probably gonna go to a friends party and cook with the wife. Had an amazing time yesterday cooking together we are gonna do it again.

Nakazato

Good Morning Fam.

So what's everyone's plans if you are celebrating? And for that extended Fam overseas, what's your plans for the weekend?

Ya boy is putting in hours this weekend but probably gonna go to a friends party and cook with the wife. Had an amazing time yesterday cooking together we are gonna do it again.

I almost did yesterday day. Dude stopped his bike in front of my car. So I'd hit him. Told my gf to get my hammer. He deiced not to come up to my car door. Got pissed off I didnt hit him so he didnt get his scam for the day. If he would have came up to the car I would have had a nigga moment.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Good Morning Fam.

Preventing my mom and aunt from rolling on their sister. And hopefully getting over on some ribs and carne asada

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Zimmerman Trial Skype Fail

The technical ignorance of our government, court and specially trained individuals responsible for making important decisions continues to amaze me.

"Yes let's broadcast this feed with both skype names in full view of court and public trial feeds."

Hopefully this is generational and the further we move along the fewer absolute embarrassments we see.

rugioh

Banned
Good Morning Fam.

Going to the Nats game, first time at that ballpark. Staying in DC for the festivaties and whatnot afterwards

Top Bottom