• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Imm0rt4l

Am I missing out by not coppin dragon's crown? I'm aware of it, but it hasn't really registered heavily on my radar even though normally a game like would.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Am I missing out by not coppin dragon's crown? I'm aware of it, but it hasn't really registered heavily on my radar even though normally a game like would.
I bought it from amazon personally, I figure it'd be a decent beat em up, much like the D&D collection

Also, wtf @ Potemkin in GGXrd

DominoKid

Chipp looks ready for a JoJo game.

Olnijtw.png
regpVpJ.png

FhBVEdT.png
PShqAWj.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Venom has been on leg day ever since Accent Core

bullet hell is back, bitches

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Potemkin looks like he's about to handle some shit. I wonder if Dr Baldhead is gonna be in this, or faust

Getting ready to win this powerball drawing. 3rd time's the charm. Hope everyone's ready to come out to LA and recreate the Feds Watching video, but with a lot more Dargon's Crown.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dragon's Crown is coming through PSN too, right?

I hate going to the store these days

Dragon's Crown is coming through PSN too, right?

I hate going to the store these days

The only reason I'm not playing dragons crown yesterday was because I'm waiting for that digital release on Tuesday. My local shop got DC and Xillia early(Saturday). Anywho I did get that xillia and its good. Immortal you like beatemups with RPG elements and gorgeous art and a guarantee you will have mother fuckers to play it then its the title for you. My boy been playing it since this afternoon and he is in love.

I started watching that TV Revenge with the GF via Netflix.

I'm crushing on this Ashley Madekwe chick. Needs to eat a little more, but regardless I'm lovin her. And for a 54 year old Madeleine Stowe looks ridiculously nice. She's like a lesser version of Monica Bellucci.

Tokubetsu

I started watching that TV Revenge with the GF via Netflix.

I'm crushing on this Ashley Madekwe chick. Needs to eat a little more, but regardless I'm lovin her. And for a 54 year old Madeleine Stowe looks ridiculously nice. She's like a lesser version of Monica Bellucci.

She does not need to eat anymore. She's almost 6", she's fine.

Tokubetsu

5'8" is almost 6'0"? (Okay technically it is, but really anything past 5'6' is "almost" 6'0") Makes me feel better about my height now.

Idk what female average is but I feel like 5"8 is pretty tall.

EDIT: Yea, she's british and according to wiki the average female height there is 5"4

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
A couple of sources are reporting that George Duke passed away...?

I hope not, dude was a legend :(

Idk what female average is but I feel like 5"8 is pretty tall.

EDIT: Yea, she's british and according to wiki the average female height there is 5"4

I guess, and also I googled the chick playing as
Amanda Clarke
...why the hell did I do that, ugh just ruined shit for me. I just googled her because she was hot and then the first like 3 links spoil everything for me. Damn it

Top Bottom