• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
In case you didn't realize, the white woman is the titular person who was raised with bushmen.

Is the whole documentary online somewhere?

Also on a side note I just saw Trance and Rosario Dawson is the baddest chick in the game..... Like Hallie Berry Status in my mind and most people don't even knon it smh.

If a party is supposed to start at 8 o'clock and end at 12 what time should you be there for setup?

I would assume coming at 8 is bad.

I swear this day is my fucking groundhog day without the cool shit. They fucking testing me. I am a leaf on the wind.

3 Hours 39 minutes to go.

Slayven

If a party is supposed to start at 8 o'clock and end at 12 what time should you be there for setup?

I would assume coming at 8 is bad.

I swear this day is my fucking groundhog day without the cool shit. They fucking testing me. I am a leaf on the wind.

3 Hours 39 minutes to go.

I say 7 at the latest.

ReiGun

How long can you expect to wait after applying to a job? Should I be calling them?

(I feel like a fucking moron having to ask these questions.)

Imm0rt4l

Also on a side note I just saw Trance and Rosario Dawson is the baddest chick in the game..... Like Hallie Berry Status in my mind and most people don't even knon it smh.

Yes she is, and the money shot(s) in Trance are legendary. My God, the woman is bad.

ReiGun

Call 'em and find out

#Kappa

Look.gif

I will.

Lebron

How long can you expect to wait after applying to a job? Should I be calling them?

(I feel like a fucking moron having to ask these questions.)
A week at best, then you can call them and ask about your application. Sometimes it can get lost in the shuffle or they just could have a lot to go through.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

I've been wanting to bring up rosario all day long but didn't think it was relevant to the thread but gawd, gawd, gawdddd damn.

Zeus Molecules

I've been wanting to bring up rosario all day long but didn't think it was relevant to the thread but gawd, gawd, gawdddd damn.

Did some research and my man there's video of just the nude scenes online.... I Haven't been that happy since I found out the monster ball DVD skipped right to the beginning of the Hallie berry sex scene.

Imagine rather picture this if you will family, a post midnight storm surging over in interstate. Over the cracked tar a silver beacon of hope and justice travails over the rain slickened surface being tossed and pushed side to side, yet never faltering from his intended goal. Inside this silver beacon sits a single focused individual whose sharp senses and razor sharp reflexes betray his portly yet muscular physique. He pilots the beacon with grandeur and finesse all the while https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY&feature=youtube_gdata_player that's playing and as the song crescendos so does our intrepid hero who has made it home to the loving embrace of his significant other.

Real talk.
I'm fucking off and I was hitting 75 on i20 bumping Bonnie Tyler. I'm fucking done.
*mike drop*

Hey Dream Visions, take a seat.

We invited you here today because we care. Your addiction is affecting the ones you love. You've played Dota 2 for 267.8 hours in the past 2 weeks. That's 11 days in 14 days my man. That's entirely too much Dota. I know it's probably running idle most of the time...but still.

You've logged 5,489 hours in Dota 2....that's 228 days dawg. TeamFortress 2 is your second most played game at almost 3,000 hours but that game is like 6 years old. Your ass is playing Dota 2 as I type this out!

We're here for you.

Soo went to my boy house after the bar to sober up. He ate a bowl of spaghetti noodles with ketchup because there was no more meat sauce. Is that struggle or just being drunk?

those comments..... why do i bother reading comments on a site

That's what I was saying, lol. I imagine that you expected - as I did - to find someone smacking the article down.

That's probably the most depressing comment section I've read that was not on a racist forum.

Gorillaz

Alright bct on the fence here

I met this chick tonight at the bar tonight after the fireworks downtown right...now we exchange numbers she telling me hit her up this weekend for some bar hopping or whatever. ...she a foreign exchange student from spain and told me she leaving in 3 weeks

So part of me is feeling like I should just hit/quit but a part of me hate to be an international DY because she was kind of cool....Fuck I think I'm getting soft.

Also yea I said tonight twice whatever I'm still sobering up and on my phone so fuck it

harSon

Banned

I met this chick tonight at the bar tonight after the fireworks downtown right...now we exchange numbers she telling me hit her up this weekend for some bar hopping or whatever. ...she a foreign exchange student from spain and told me she leaving in 3 weeks

So part of me is feeling like I should just hit/quit but a part of me hate to be an international DY because she was kind of cool....Fuck I think I'm getting soft.

Also yea I said tonight twice whatever I'm still sobering up and on my phone so fuck it

Blow your load and hit the road. There ain't nothing to feel bad about. She's bouncing in 3 weeks so it's not like she's looking for commitment at this point.

Zeus Molecules

The Spanish chicks from Spain that I've met have been cool, in a classically feminine way. I would recommend the best of both world hit it and then just do the hook up thing for 3 week. A 3 week fuck fest/romance is the stuff good poetry is made of so don't rush it by ditching her. Enjoy her company while she is around.

Top Bottom