• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Imm0rt4l

I watched 20 minutes of cloud atlas and turned it off. My attention span is usually better than that. I should probably finish it some time.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
15 minutes is lol

I gave it 1.5 hours. If you don't do the job by then, then you failed to entertain.

I saw the whole damn thing

It's like a 3 hour pop song...at first you just wanna give props for trying something different, and by the second half, deep down, the true-true is it's completely interminable.

DY_nasty

I saw the whole damn thing

It's like a 3 hour pop song...at first you just wanna give props for trying something different, and by the second half, deep down, the true-true is it's completely interminable.

the motherfucking true-true

goddamn lol

Gorillaz

Thanks for the advive people

Also cloud atlas can't be that bad I mean its by the same guys that made the matrix....even tho 2 and 3 was ass

Or could it lol

DY_nasty

Thanks for the advive people

Also cloud atlas can't be that bad I mean its by the same guys that made the matrix....even tho 2 and 3 was ass

Or could it lol
They also did Speed Racer

One of the best movies ever

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That woman is pretty dumb and old fashioned in a really ignorant way.

"But isn't your child named India?"

*sad trombone*

Alright bct on the fence here

I met this chick tonight at the bar tonight after the fireworks downtown right...now we exchange numbers she telling me hit her up this weekend for some bar hopping or whatever. ...she a foreign exchange student from spain and told me she leaving in 3 weeks

So part of me is feeling like I should just hit/quit but a part of me hate to be an international DY because she was kind of cool....Fuck I think I'm getting soft.

Also yea I said tonight twice whatever I'm still sobering up and on my phone so fuck it

her telling you her schedule kinda implies that she could be okay with that

So black gaf is ps4 the console of black gaf ?

yep.

HomShaBom

Banned
How do ya'll feel about worldstar and it's videos? Cheap entertainment or just plain trash?

I usually visit once a week and check it out. I don't mind it to be honest. Yeah its full of ratchet shit but what isn't on the internet. The site isn't doing anything to black people that we haven't been doing for years anyway.

I'm nice right now. Full as a tick, nice buzz, just finished ID4. I think I'm gonna watch either Mars Attacks or something alien relate.

Putting the new TV through its paces and its succeeding and exceeding all expectations.

Rainy 4th in Georgia, still going to grill.
We already planned to not grill, well, except for a couple of racks of ribs...

dENNK1P.jpg

Normally don't drink beer but they had bud with the flag on the cans... Had some shots too...

Do ya'll peel the potatoes at the crawfish boils?

cuz I don't. I eat them mothafuckas straight raw, or sometimes break 'em open and get some butter in there. My mom look at me like I'm crazy, I'm like "man, we do enough peeling as it is with all this crawfish/crab legs"

Top Bottom