• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

JC that nigga who will use water in his cereal when he runs out of milk.

Moris that nigga who gets excited when there are donuts in the break room

Dy is that nigga who uses his fake identity "Tony South America" to avoid paying child support.

Devo that nigga that will ask if someone has a "case of the mondays" if they are upset.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Over on the Penny Arcade forums, a bunch of women got together and organized a girls meetup near PAX at a bar of their choice.

Year after year, bunch of dudes would post in the thread threatening to crash the meetup, or complain that they couldn't go.

Did they ever actually show up, or were they the cowards I expect them to be?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I like your avatar, Count. Tiger used to have something similar except in a bikini, made me enjoy his posts 30% more just because of the avatar.

BCT test: KFC or Popeyes?
Popeyes, but all the Popeyes in my area (or Canada no idea) are closed/closing down :(
Count Blackule define the term "thick"
Beautiful
I'm trying to find a picture but it might've been NSFW
CountBlackule what are your feelings on grits
I'm Canadian, I don't think I've ever had grits :/
I like your avatar, Count. Tiger used to have something similar except in a bikini, made me enjoy his posts 30% more just because of the avatar.

Yea it's the girl from this video. Wish I knew her nameee

lmao. But yea...I'mma need you to define "thick" Blackule cause way too many cats assign "thick" to straight up gelatinous chicks (not that there's nothing wrong with the biggums if that's your thing).
Who's the girl in your avy? I was thinking of asking for a while but never got around to it haha

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
CountBlackule, welcome!

In other news, our Toronto peeps are celebrating today cos of Splinter Cell reviews. Yes Slay, including Jade.

I never had this moment but I'm cringing from the thought of it

tumblr_mqi5emJ2IY1sczgpmo6_r1_1280.jpg

This chick with a nice butt does my hair I always lock eyes with her shiiiieeeet!

This chick with a nice butt does my hair I always lock eyes with her shiiiieeeet!

I one up ya, I always put my hands on the outside of the arm rests so when the chick who cuts my hair gets close to edge and tape she always rubs her box against my hand. She never tries to move it either. #SorryNotSorry #ICantHelpIt #AllMe #BedRock #BarberFlow

I one up ya, I always put my hands on the outside of the arm rests so when the chick who cuts my hair gets close to edge and tape she always rubs her box against my hand. She never tries to move it either. #SorryNotSorry #ICantHelpIt #AllMe #BedRock #BarberFlow

You also try and stare at dat ass on the mirror? #IregretNothing

Nakazato

I haven't played CoD since Modern Warfare, didn't want to pay for gold.

At least I have psn+ till July. So Ps4 it is.

But I cant with COD ill rent it for 2 days from redbox and that enough for me to play it and get over it.

Activision isn't capable of doing that.

I hope they enjoy COD's downfall like Tony Hawk and GH. I mean if they cant do that at least give some effort into changing the engine

Nakazato

Have we as BCT have made a decision as PS4 for our console ?

Just happy as fuck this Gen is over. PS3 overheating while playing TLoU Im ready to just turn the page and pick up another ps3 a year after ps4

Gorillaz

Activision acted like the series has been in the right hands/care after IW left back in 09.

The new IW doesn't know what it's doing
Treyarch can't carry the series like the old IW. They are followers more then leaders
Ravensoft is making map packs

Activision after MW3 and BO2 that they needed a new horse to bet on. Thats where Destiny comes in at.

Nakazato

Activision acted like the series has been in the right hands/care after IW left back in 09.

The new IW doesn't know what it's doing
Treyarch can't carry the series like the old IW. They are followers more then leaders
Ravensoft is making map packs

Activision after MW3 and BO2 that they needed a new horse to bet on. Thats where Destiny comes in at.

and I'm day one for that it's like a serious BL and I cant wait

Well looked like I am getting Battlefield 3 for less than a dollar.

Humblebundle>>>>>>Steam sales.

avg is 5 so you have to bta

Sony launching potentially 3 weeks before MS, while MS limits its 2013 to 13 territories.

MS needs a $399 kinect-less One at Gamescom just to keep things at 'not good' instead of 'terrible'.

Gorillaz

Can't see them do a 399 this holiday season. They are probably going to let it ride till the spring time and decide from there. Cutting a price on a product that you havn't even launched yet doesn't exactly make the board feel "safe". Shit shows a lack of direction and most importantly confidence.

Slayven

Sony launching potentially 3 weeks before MS, while MS limits its 2013 to 13 territories.

MS needs a $399 kinect-less One at Gamescom just to keep things at 'not good' instead of 'terrible'.
What would it take for MS to go "Wii U"?

Can't see them do a 399 this holiday season. They are probably going to let it ride till the spring time and decide from there. Cutting a price on a product that you havn't even launched yet doesn't exactly make the board feel "safe". Shit shows a lack of direction and most importantly confidence.

Yeah can't seem doing that either, and end up with a warehouse full of Kinects. That is a pretty big bomb they will save for an emergency.

It took sony a long ass time to catch up when the ps3 got delayed in Europe and other regions, I'm not sure if the xbox brand is strong enough to do the same if sony manages to launch worldwide plus a head start.

Top Bottom