• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
the last good anime I've watched was high school of the dead. I might give aot a try but the art style rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

My first one red ringed, sent it in and when it came back gave it to my brother. It red ringed again, he shipped it out again and it's barely alive right now.

My Xbox RROD once back in '08 I believe. Used that ghetto-ass "wrap a hot towel around the box to keep it alive" technique, kept it going for a few more days, lol. Turned it into to MS, sent it right back. I think it was the same one, same marks on it and everything...still works to this day.

Although I'm deathly afraid of what its gonna sound like once I put GTAV in there...probably like a jumbo jet engine bout to take off

harSon

Banned
I wish my 360 would fucking die. I want a 360 with HDMI, but I can't justify the purchase if I still have a working 360...

But you be coping those Constanza deals.

I got an extra powerbrick.

I am not buying anymore console games until I get my Ps3, that mandatory install for gta install did that.

Well I already got a new one. This was years ago. It was funny, everyone's console was dying and mine was just that huge brick dying. I should have converted it into a weapon.

harSon

Banned
Well I already got a new one. This was years ago. It was funny, everyone's console was dying and mine was just that huge brick dying. I should have converted it into a weapon.

The 360's brick prevents me from scooting my entertainment system closer to the wall......... It's stupid big.

DominoKid

My Xbox RROD once back in '08 I believe. Used that ghetto-ass "wrap a hot towel around the box to keep it alive" technique, kept it going for a few more days, lol. Turned it into to MS, sent it right back. I think it was the same one, same marks on it and everything...still works to this day.

Although I'm deathly afraid of what its gonna sound like once I put GTAV in there...probably like a jumbo jet engine bout to take off

i don't think a system will ever sound worse than when my PS2 starts ticking. shit sounds like it's eating the disc. still works though.

DominoKid

WCh0yyK.png

thank you essence.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Who needs dates when you can just spread your seed willy nilly.

pssh

I'd love to go on a 'date'. I don't know anyone who actually seems to want to do that kind of thing anymore though. There's a lot of chill/fuck scenarios but hardly the dinner date, feel each other out, stuff.

BHZ Mayor

Yo thanks to y'all talking about it so much, I just watched the first 8 eps of Attack on Titan. My mind is so full of fuck right now. As I was watching, I thought maybe, probably just a crackpot theory at best, but I didn't know that would actually be the fucking case.

Yo thanks to y'all talking about it so much, I just watched the first 8 eps of Attack on Titan. My mind is so full of fuck right now. As I was watching, I thought maybe, probably just a crackpot theory at best, but I didn't know that would actually be the fucking case.

Me & my friend rewatch episodes to come up with theories. I have a big one myself that I've kept under my hat.

I also love Eren's speeches, real talk.

Mr. Patch

I've been watching Digimon on Netflix, and I've come to a conclusion that I've never noticed before...

Palmon fucking sucks. She's not simply the weakest, she fucking sucks.

I've been watching Digimon on Netflix, and I've come to a conclusion that I've never noticed before...

Holy fuck, I actually had to look up who Palmon was for a sec. I thought you meant Patamon and I thought "he turns into Angemon, the fuck is Patch thinking."

ReiGun

Palmon was ass tier, and so were her evolutions. Okay, Lilymon was kinda cool but still outclassed by everyone elses shit.

It fit though, cause Mimi sucked too.

Mr. Patch

Holy fuck, I actually had to look up who Palmon was for a sec. I thought you meant Patamon and I thought "he turns into Angemon, the fuck is Patch thinking."

I could never disrespect the digital gawd Patamon and his evolutions. But seriously, this how the Digimon in Adventure 1 shake up to me.

The Trump Card: Patamon
The Main Fighters: Agumon, Gabumon
The Respectable Backup Fighters: Tentomon, Biyomon
The Utility Group: Gomamon (6th man of the year pre-Gatomon), Gatomon (that face turn nerfing..)
Ain't Shit: Palmon

Have you guys ever met someone that was racist and knew it? My roommate straight up told me that he has/had racist views but he is trying to change them. Like he never knew any black people or Mexicans before moving to Cali. He said that over the years he has learned a lot but there somethings that just set him off and he hates himself for it.

JCX

Yeah Mimi lost out. None of Togemon and Lillymon weren't even good for transportation. Gomamon at least had that

Gorillaz

I don't know shit about digimon
Never watched it but was curious to see how it ended so I looked up the ending to the anime awhile ago

These MFers turn into digimon. Like the main characters transform into digimon and fight.

Yall think Nas is the king of L's but Digimon still hold that title.

Digimon?

I think season 3 is my favorite, they weren't chosen & blah, blah. They went around killing dudes. It was awesome & got dark towards the end in a major way.

ReiGun

I could never disrespect the digital gawd Patamon and his evolutions. But seriously, this how the Digimon in Adventure 1 shake up to me.

The Trump Card: Patamon
The Main Fighters: Agumon, Gabumon
The Respectable Backup Fighters: Tentomon, Biyomon
The Utility Group: Gomamon (6th man of the year pre-Gatomon), Gatomon (that face turn nerfing..)
Ain't Shit: Palmon
The mons made out better than the humans in the usefulness department. Only half the humans actually had any use. Tai was the leader, Sora was second in command, Izzy was the tech guy who came through in the clutch, and Joe was the medic/contrarian. Meanwhile, TK and Kari were too young to do anything, Mimi sucked, and Matt's bitch ass was too busy being jealous of Tai da gawd to contribute anything beyond having the second strongest fighter and drama.

I'm still salty about the Sinnoh League. Ash was at his best in years and lost on some bullshit, man.

The writers have been screwing Ash at Leagues since the beginning. I will never stop being salty about the Indigo Plateau.

Spinluck

I just started playing Bioshock Infinite ya'll.

I wonder how much of GAF hit the left trigger choosing throw the baseball at the
interracial couple being punished in the beginning of the game.
The outcome is the same except for the little fact that
you see them a little later on again and they thank you if you didn't choose to hurt them.
I wonder lol.

Top Bottom