• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Imm0rt4l

Never watched it but was curious to see how it ended so I looked up the ending to the anime awhile ago

These MFers turn into digimon. Like the main characters transform into digimon and fight.

Yall think Nas is the king of L's but Digimon still hold that title.

That sounds dumb. All I know is apparently the megaevolutions in the new pokemon is comparable to digimon.

Slayven

That sounds dumb. All I know is apparently the megaevolutions in the new pokemon is comparable to digimon.

I hate to be that nerd, but it is more like "Burst Mode" Digimon's kaioken, they get extra power but change very little visually. See Shinegreymon regular

ShineGreymon_b.jpg

Shinegreymon Burst Mode

ShineGreymon_Burst_Mode_b.jpg

Slayven

If you're gonna watch a proper season of Digimon, make it season 5. The main character gives no fucks about literally punching mons in the face.

First sensible thing you ever said Moris. Damon is the shit. His father was even more awesome, he turned a desert into an ocean by punching it.

Gorillaz

I remember when pokemon first came out and my dad calling ash a lame because while ash was catching pokemon, brock was busy fucking misty, nurse joy and officer jenny. I'm like 8 and he's telling me all this lol. Ash did turn into a joke. They never let dude win a league tourney. And he lost misty.

Maybe digimon doesn't hold the title for being king of the L after all......

First sensible thing you ever said Moris.
Lmao slay really would be somebody that would try to ether dudes on his deathbed.

Edit: bish with that side jab doe

FyreWulff

Don't have anywhere else to put this but I was supposed to go to TGS and due to bullshit now it isn't happening.

Sigh. Was supposed to be a year of doing E3 and TGS. Passed on PAX due to being annoyed at PA and to put efforts towards going to Japan, and then NOPE

This entire page has me lost, I had to pull in my oldest son to translate.

See Dy? Children can be useful.

Colder than all the pizza in tim dog's fridge

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Digimon? Of course yal struggling marks would be proud about watching the mega blocks of kid's monster shows

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
GTAV Online is the first multiplayer game I might play in years, considering the asshole factor will be in the stratosphere

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to arm wrestling in GTA online.

Rockstar should give players a motion that lets them turn their caps backwards.

WywlM0N.gif

Maybe realistic-looking muscle growth, too (purely cosmetic, of course), so they can get that fiddler crab look that some hardcore arm wrestlers get.

People complaining in the GTA thread leads a lot of credence to the claim that there is a portion of GAF who don't play games anymore but still like to just talk shit.

My GOD that game looks glorious!

If you cant get a next gen system this fall due to finances or availability, just get GTA and you will be set till next year.

Slayven

People complaining in the GTA thread leads a lot of credence to the claim that there is a portion of GAF who don't play games anymore but still like to just talk shit.

If you cant get a next gen system this fall due to finances or availability, just get GTA and you will be set till next year.

That has been the case since 16 bit days. You have a group that spends more time talking about games than playing them.

LosDaddie

Banned

GTA V is one reason why I'm holding off on buying a PS4 until next year. That and my current backlog will keep me busy for a while.

The game looks great.

Top Bottom