• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Just how many people are inside Devo's
house
anyway

My roomies know bands and people. Hell we do too. I tolerate some shit. Most of the people are respectful but I come down this morning, bathrooms a mess and some of our towels are used and thrown on what is now a nasty floor. =/.

Slayven

My roomies know bands and people. Hell we do too. I tolerate some shit. Most of the people are respectful but I come down this morning, bathrooms a mess and some of our towels are used and thrown on what is now a nasty floor. =/.

What is it about kitchens and bathrooms that cause folks to lose they humanity and just leave shit a cesspool?

I don't know how some people roll but I'm a much cleaner motherfucker as a guest that at any other time. I so much as get something a bit dirty I feel bad. But leaving shit everywhere. Thank god they've been eating out if that's how it's gonna be.

Also, you see the strangest people at Wal-Mart. The "People of Wal-Mart" tumblr wasn't lying. Old dudes with tight ass shirts not doing a damn thing hiding their love handles, women with more colors in their hair than Dennis Rodman, just straight not giving a fuck. But this is the only story that sell that struggle-ass BodyFortress protein for $16 dollars so, shoutouts to my nigga Imm0rt4l

Grandma's 81st birthday tomorrow, ran by there with mom with a b-day cake today, uncle and his son was there...with a white woman. "Oh, is this your girlfriend?" "No, I'm his fiancee"

Now keep in mind he JUST got divorced 3 months ago, already taking care of a kid...

yooo, i'll never forget back in the day when my uncle (father's side) came to pick me up one afternoon from my great grandma's house (mother's side) with his new (2nd) wife and so i am walking to the door and grams knows damn well that she is his wife because she knows my uncle and his first wife and my cousins and that he divorced and remarried and she says slyly as we're about to leave... "i never knew you had a daughter so big"... i dunno who was more flushed, my uncle, my new aunty, or myself.

Now keep in mind he JUST got divorced 3 months ago, already taking care of a kid...

Reminds me of my brother.

He got married a year ago, already separated, and now he might have got another girl pregnant already.

And I told that muh fucker when he was getting married, "I giving you a year. You will only be married for a year max maybe two, but that's it". I would be smug if it wasn't so damn obvious to everyone who knows him.

I love that dude though, even if he is a slut.

Slayven

yooo, i'll never forget back in the day when my uncle (father's side) came to pick me up one afternoon from my great grandma's house (mother's side) with his new (2nd) wife and so i am walking to the door and grams knows damn well that she is his wife because she knows my uncle and his first wife and my cousins and that he divorced and remarried and she says slyly as we're about to leave... "i never knew you had a daughter so big"... i dunno who was more flushed, my uncle, my new aunty, or myself.

Grandma shade is deadly.

Grandma shade is deadly.

You ain't lying. You have to respect them. Both age and standing in the family but I be damned if they don't come up with some witty and dark shit they comment on. I love my grandma, but this is the same woman who walks around with a cane and doesn't need one at all. Same woman who my sister went to visit in the nursing home who was eating her food and when she was eating her food she had other tenants cleaning up her table. When the lady went to pick up her OJ, my grandma pulled a knife out of nowhere and said I quote "Bitch check yourself" and in the same breath started quoting the bible. You don't fuck with Vera May.

Even the cat is just like "LET ME IN YOUR ROOM."

Puss-in-Boots-puss-in-boots-shrek-1024x600.jpg

And he likes people. He's not a shy cat.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Dunno how many of you play Borderlands 2, but i finally got my Gunzerker to Level 61, and i'm pretty sure he's effectively broken. Specced him for max DPS, and using two of the best weapons in the game, which grant me triple base damage, and regenerate my health based on damage dealt.

Oh and a high change to regain lost ammo, and additional damage with the last bullet in a clip. Unless i dick around, i'm pretty much immortal. And that's before i pull out the rocket launcher i have that fires...NUKES.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think BL1 burned me out on BL2.

Either that or I'm still mad at how they broke Sirens

DY_nasty

Siren in BL2 can be pretty beast with the right skill tree spec, but Gunzerker is straight up insane.
The Sirens ability doesn't even work against certain kinds of enemies and if you spec in the other direction she only gets significant bonuses based on kills - which are crap compared to other classes.

Its like they couldn't make up their minds between phaselocking and phasewalking. Some of her abilities would be great for BL1 Siren, but her concept is waaay different now and the skill tree doesn't mesh.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I'm rocking a DP Unkempt Harold and a Slow Hand shottie, alongside the Swordsplosion shottie and the Norfleet. All 61. Kinda want to add a Butcher shottie to that as it has crazy fire rate.

Took down one of the Raid bosses in 15 seconds.

Gorillaz

Borderlands 2 can easily be broken. I mean easily if you spec gunzerker,siren and commando right shit isn't as fun anymore. Looking back at it I was pissed that Zero (who was built up to be a melee build) didn't really do shit for melee, but I still feel it was a fun challenge and didn't fuck up the game that much. I just feel the game is almost too easy to exploit sometimes. It's still the shit tho for it's drop in/out style of coop

But yea...burnt out on BL2 that I havn't even touched the last 2 DLC, might finally play the tiny tina one next weekend tho
I hate going to house parties or just a dudes
hell even a few chicks now that I think about it
place and seeing there dirty ass apartment shit everywhere and a bathroom/toilet that looked like it seen more hell then Vietnam vet.

Scust

DY_nasty

Yeah. Commando and Psycho are godlike. Everyone else is just 'good'.

Except Zero. He sucks lol

Borderlands 2 can easily be broken. I mean easily if you spec gunzerker,siren and commando right shit isn't as fun anymore. Looking back at it I was pissed that Zero (who was built up to be a melee build) didn't really do shit for melee, but I still feel it was a fun challenge and didn't fuck up the game that much. I just feel the game is almost too easy to exploit sometimes. It's still the shit tho for it's drop in/out style of coop

But yea...burnt out on BL2 that I havn't even touched the last 2 DLC, might finally play the tiny tina one next weekend tho

I hate going to house parties or just a dudes
hell even a few chicks now that I think about it
place and seeing there dirty ass apartment shit everywhere and a bathroom/toilet that looked like it seen more hell then Vietnam vet.

Scust

Shit Gage is still ridiculously broken...and I love it.

Gorillaz

It's ok esco your still fam. Your still part of the bucket like the rest of us.

edit: Gage is a fun type of broken. It's like "hey whatever lets go with it" type of broken.

Gorillaz

I'm watching FnF:Tokyo Drift, and I almost forgot they made bow wow look like a bitch. Dude driving this garbage looking car and getting beat up over ipods

stay losing Bow Wow

BHZ Mayor

I'm watching FnF:Tokyo Drift, and I almost forgot they made bow wow look like a bitch. Dude driving this garbage looking car and getting beat up over ipods

stay losing Bow Wow

Speaking of Bow Wow, he's gonna be performing at the Tom Joyner AKA The Corniest Nigga On Earth™ Family Reunion Cruise.

Imm0rt4l

Also, you see the strangest people at Wal-Mart. The "People of Wal-Mart" tumblr wasn't lying. Old dudes with tight ass shirts not doing a damn thing hiding their love handles, women with more colors in their hair than Dennis Rodman, just straight not giving a fuck. But this is the only story that sell that struggle-ass BodyFortress protein for $16 dollars so, shoutouts to my nigga Imm0rt4l

Grandma's 81st birthday tomorrow, ran by there with mom with a b-day cake today, uncle and his son was there...with a white woman. "Oh, is this your girlfriend?" "No, I'm his fiancee"

*brofist

Nakazato

I don't understand the Tom hate the weather for Tom a lot of black people wouldnt be going to college. He's a good person and a god send for ppl that deserve more.

FyreWulff

People should know, if you're guesting in a bathroom it should be like you were never there.

Top Bottom