• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

man i started watching Suits last night. pretty fucking good.

and yo...

5YbL8XR.jpg

ibeoclx4ljQwhy.gif

Yessss, welcome to the club.

Yea Meghan is defintely gorgeous. I can't remember what forum I was on, but I distinctly remember cats going gaga over her then when they found out she was half black man the shit they were saying. I was about to book flights and knock on doors like Jay and Silent Bob.

Yea Meghan is defintely gorgeous. I can't remember what forum I was on, but I distinctly remember cats going gaga over her then when they found out she was half black man the shit they were saying. I was about to book flights and knock on doors like Jay and Silent Bob.

Found out? It's pretty obvious. Maybe I just know too many mixed people.

Two things:

1) I didn't notice Meghan Markle was half black until a blooper from the show, when Rachel was talking about how she didn't like a movie because it was black and white, and Mike was like "so are you."

2) I have never seen black mix badly with any other race. Never.

DominoKid

i had Suits up on the big screen and my mom walked by like "you know she's black right." of course. "aight, i'm just making sure you knew that she wasnt white." and kept moving.

5 mins later i'm thinking, hold up was that drive-by shade?

Ah... that's a pity considering my, er... predilection towards ginger girls.

Nah I've seen some ugly as fuck interracial kids.

They are not always beautiful people.

I've seen some ugly biracial kids. I've been hard pressed to find ugly blasian chicks.

Shit they exist...I personally know one. Looks like she got hit by the entire fucking forest...twice. But she's hella cool and funny as fuck. /shrug

:C

I've seen some ugly biracial kids. I've been hard pressed to find ugly blasian chicks.

Nah I've seen some ugly as fuck interracial kids.

They are not always beautiful people.

Shit they exist...I personally know one. Looks like she got hit by the entire fucking forest...twice. But she's hella cool and funny as fuck. /shrug

I personally have never seen any. That would be like my unicorn or some shit.

Thats right BCT I want to see an ugly biracial person. I mean really really ugly. Im talking bout I want to see a motherfucker that look like who did it and what for. I mean you look at a motor scooter and they look like a goddamn crime scene. Face look like the gotta call Horatio Caine, Mac Taylor, Gil Grissom and Ray Langston to decipher this shit.

I personally have never seen any. That would be like my unicorn or some shit.

Thats right BCT I want to see an ugly biracial person. I mean really really ugly. Im talking bout I want to see a motherfucker that look like who did it and what for. I mean you look at a motor scooter and they look like a goddamn crime scene. Face look like the gotta call Horatio Caine, Mac Taylor, Gil Grissom and Ray Langston to decipher this shit.

MorisUkunRasik said:

BG got a mug that'll make you question your faith.

blake-griffin.jpeg

What kind of God would allow this?

Yo. Im dying over here.

He look like something created on Saints Row character creator.

EDIT: Thats an absolutely unflattering picture.
I mean mother fucker looks like someone bout to give him some gummi bears.
He look like he just pissed in your cereal while you werent looking and waiting for you to take a taste.
He look like he just told the worst joke in the world and is waiting for you to get it.
He look like he just logged in to bangbus just to watch a broad get thrown off.
He look like he bout to watch a car wreck that he instigated.

Im dying son im dying.

I'm watching FnF:Tokyo Drift, and I almost forgot they made bow wow look like a bitch. Dude driving this garbage looking car and getting beat up over ipods

stay losing Bow Wow

CG has come a long way, but we still don't have the computing power to make bow wow look like anything but a littile bitch. He had Japanese guys making him look short........think about that for a second.

Got beat the fuck up too, was also the errand boy for the country dude. Dude took so many Ls in that movie.

But apparently he has smashed some amazing chicks so I can't even hate.

Is Drake's "Started From the Bottom" video a parody or something? I can't be convinced he's making something serious there.
Speaking of Bow Wow, he's gonna be performing at the Tom Joyner AKA The Corniest Nigga On Earth™ Family Reunion Cruise.
I nearly spat out my Slurpee reading this post.

this fucking page

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I saw The Butler this evening.

I went in blind, never even seeing a trailer.

Yeah, there are some Tyler Perry worthy scenes in the movie, but overall, it was good. Forrest Whittaker is just a good actor, plain and simple.

And I have to say, that having a boy has made me soft. I'm watching scenes in that movie that had I seen them 3 years ago, wouldn't have fazed me in the slightest. Now? I cry like a bitch over ANYTHING that was set up to pull at the heartstrings.

Gorillaz

Too drunk and slightly pissed off with this chick fromthe club to feal with yall. Moriss straight up shitting on interracial kids. Pics of chicken run. Drake. Its too much in one night lol

Top Bottom